yahoo vs zenno v4

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I'm playing with recent ZP4 version (4.0.8-) trying to create yahoo template.
I've set up all fields with intellisearch.
But after project recording when I debug it, it can't find a field that was setup. I doubt that field changed itself, Anyway template is working continously in v3. How many times it's required to fill the same form to start it work?

Additionally there is problem with recording click "options" in yahoo. Anytime I try to click it it opens new window instead of showing up menu.
I tried manually clicking as well action constructor. Any ideas?

And a last thing. I think there was some feature allowing to switch back to recording from debugging in middle of template when the template fails, but can't find it now. I've been playing with it while ago and can't remember how it worked exactly.

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Hi, I'm playing with recent ZP4 version (4.0.8-) trying to create yahoo template.
I've set up all fields with intellisearch.
But after project recording when I debug it, it can't find a field that was setup. I doubt that field changed itself, Anyway template is working continously in v3. How many times it's required to fill the same form to start it work?
Hello!

Currently Yahoo improve it's protection from automation and now buttons "change captcha" and main submit form button use the same classes. Please, try to teach intellisearch captcha button and set it to another class. No matter what it will be. You don't need to add these steps to your project. You can teach all other fields on pause and then save your project. Just make sure that you have no two fields for the same data. :-)

Additionally there is problem with recording click "options" in yahoo. Anytime I try to click it it opens new window instead of showing up menu.
I tried manually clicking as well action constructor. Any ideas?
It depends on user agent PM use. Suggest you to record your project the way it shows in PM.
If it is new window - operate with it )

And a last thing. I think there was some feature allowing to switch back to recording from debugging in middle of template when the template fails, but can't find it now. I've been playing with it while ago and can't remember how it worked exactly.

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It depends on user agent PM use. Suggest you to record your project the way it shows in PM.
If it is new window - operate with it )
Our description of this problem was not clear :rolleyes: When you click on "options", it opens new windows with the same content as the actual windows, don't show the menu.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Oh can you give screenshot what button do you mean?)

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This one, just after login

YahooOptions.PNG

resz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)