Yahoo Problem

Enthusiast225

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello all,

I have created a template that creates Yahoo Email accounts and it has worked flawlessly but since last week every time I submit the captcha I get the error;

Please try this code instead.

Its not the captcha being wrong because I have manually entered it and used DeathByDecaptcha and I still get the error.

Also how can I change my user agent?

Thank you

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
It changes automatically. Do you use proxy to creates accounts?

Enthusiast225

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I do use proxies but it was working fine up until last week.

Can't see anyone else having any problems with this at the moment.

Quite annoying!

fahmi087

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have problem with account creator too. ZP doesn't choose gender and cause error.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Enthusiast225

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I found with selecting Days of birthdays, months and gender etc you can just use a number like 1 or 2. EG Woman is 1 and man is 2!

Also is there any cloaking agents in Zenno? I'm getting problems with Facebook detecting my proxys now and they are ViP ones!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I found with selecting Days of birthdays, months and gender etc you can just use a number like 1 or 2. EG Woman is 1 and man is 2!

Also is there any cloaking agents in Zenno? I'm getting problems with Facebook detecting my proxys now and they are ViP ones!
Actually there is very easy to detect any proxy, no matter it is VIP or noVIP or any private elite or any other. Because most of proxies own some hosting and server companies. Therefore it is very easy to detect it is proxy :-)

I have heard that there is possible to get some fresh IP addresses what coming from real Internet Provider companies like Virgin in UK, but they are fuc... expensive and also do not know where to get them. Because this kind of IP addresses can bring you a LOT of money. ;-)

propostaff

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am too have this problem with captcha. Any solutions?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)