[WTB] wordpress poster

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello

I have some blogs I update manually and it is a big waste of time so I need template that will:

1) login to each of my wordpress websitess (I have txt file with url:user:pass)
2) post article
I have project folder with articles in txt files(article contains some <a href links inside), txt file with categories those articles needs to be submitted to and subfolder with images. Articles are in utf8 txt files with format:title / two blank lines / article content / two blank lines / tags(coma separated)
Template has to post article (using spuns if they occurs), add MORE tag after 10-20(random) words, upload one image from the images subfolder and put it randomly in the post choosing randomly align left/right. Then it has to choose category from txt file(where possible as some blogs do not use categories, only tags) and add 3-5 tags (randomly).
After posting it has to delete the txt file with article posted and delete used image as well.
3) save url to posted article to txt file
4) go to next blog on the list and repeat steps 2 and 3 until all blogs are done

Interested in doing such template? PM me :-)

pao8041

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
looks nice

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That would be very very stupid way of posting to wordpress. You can use a lot other solutions to post on wordpress, like XML-RPC, even mail posting to mass wordpress blogs. Login to every blog and post an article its not very smart thing to do, specially if blogs are yours of course. Not to mention the speed.

• Спасибо
Реакции: 123456

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)