WTB Bot to automate Tasks in Android Emulator ( Accountcreator for apps )

Kaischler

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

First of all im sorry for my bad english, im looking for a bot for the nox player that can handle many tasks, like creating/deleting instances, starting these.

Then setting up a new location (best would be using latitude and longitude) installing different apk's ( from dating apps ) creating accounts on these ( they all have an email verification, no captcha and no phone number required ).

Filling out these Profils with the common things, like age, hight, uploading an Photo and something into the Bio.

I would need something where i can write like 200 different Text examples, where the bot randomly chooses 1 from for the Bio.

Either the Bot would need an Proxy setting, or using the Nox Proxy setting.

An Box where i can write down a couple short thing with an command for variations, like %Hey|Hi|Hello% where the bot randomly chooses one of these. Its also Used so i can get some variation into the "write me on XX my name there is XX so they cant simply ban this one and kick all other accounts too. Perfect would be an Folder where i can prepare the Profils, like Folder 1 is Profile XY where the Bot take the information that he needs to fill out the Profile, so the picture/informations fit with the Girl on site XY where i want to direct them.

I hope its not too hard to understand :-) I'm honestly not sure how much it would cost, cause i dont know how much work that would be, if thats possible at all. Other Emulators might work too, if that would be easier you could tell me which Emulator you prefer and i would take a look if that works.

Maybe i should also add, that im working with some real Girls, im just going to direct horny guys to their CB and OF sites :-)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

avtostopshik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)