Working with tabs to keep sessions ?

intruder2600

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I'm working on a template, where I pull some data from 2 websites and paste them to a Wordpress blog. It's working fine, but very slow, because I need to login to Wordpress and second website, copy, paste etc. To make it work faster i did login to this 2 websites at the beginning and then (without clearing cache) it's looped to make all actions without login every time it pastes data. The problem is that it doesn't keep session and I still need to login.

Is there any way to keep one website opened in one tab, second website in next tab and third part of my template will be working in other tab ?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You can have 3 tabs open and work with different sites, but having shared data

intruder2600

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
add branch before that:
set->web browser->open new tab->page2

intruder2600

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, and final question - can I set actions to work with this separete tabs ? To keep wordpress and all actions with it in one tab, other websites in other tab ? For example:

[tab1] login to worpress, [tab2] getting some content from other website, [tab 1] go back to worpress and post, [tab2] go to flickr and get image, [tab1] go back to worpress and add image to article ?

This would keep me logged in wordpress all the time.

intruder2600

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry, I think I've figured out how to use tabs, but then I have and error:

HTML element isn´t found, according to the search criteria

It was normally working, but on tabs ZennoPoster doesn't racognize fields anymore. Same action works perfectly without tabs.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You have to change the branches in your template to match the tab # in order to get it to work. So if you recorded the template, the default will be 'page' in the Tab box of the HTML Element. You need to change this to 'page1' or 'page2' so that the tab the template is on will recognize it.

intruder2600

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, but it doesn't cause the problem. For example:

1. without tab is working.
2. with tab is not working - same actions as without tab.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You have to name the tab either page1 or page2..etc. or popup. I have included the 'with tab' template below so that you can see that it works.Посмотреть вложение with tab.xml

Zennoposter won't recognize a tab called aol and if it did, in your template where you have the Set=>Html element for putting text in the search box, the TAB field would have to be called aol like I stated above.

• Спасибо
Реакции: intruder2600

intruder2600

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very, very much, you've helped me alot ! Now I see that I need to set tab name on every step.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)