work with a webcam

Vvafel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi, is it possible to run a webcam from my laptop to transfer the image to the website?

I want to get verification on the site with the use of a webcam, I work in a project maker but the image from the camera is black, does anyone know how to unlock the camera from my laptop? in project maker?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 853
Баллы
You should execute this C# code before navigating to website in your project to enable webcam.
Код:
instance.ShowNavigatorField(ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.NavigatorField.MediaDevices);
instance.SetBrowserPreference("media.peerconnection.enabled", true);

• Спасибо
Реакции: Vvafel

Vvafel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much, it works great

• Спасибо
Реакции: wildjack

Vvafel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen is it possible to have an image from a webcam. having a different random device id number every time? look browserleak.com/webrtc

in normal google, chrome in incognito mode in each new session is a random device id number, keeping the same image from the webcam

in the zennoposter browser, when it emulates the device id, i loses the image from the webcam

and when I do not emulate it, I have an image of the webcam and same device id and each time

I would like to have a webcam image in the zennoposter browser, and a new device id each time

as in incognito mode in google chrome

Is it possible?

Vvafel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Does anyone know any solution?

Sam0883

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi sorry to bump this but while working in the chrome browser and sending those two commands instill see an error saying Zeno dosent have access to he camera . But when I visit the page on a regular chrome browser it asks for permission to use my webcam and displays fine . But never ask me for permission in Zeno

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)