Why Is It So Complicated?

thelastog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have been using ZP for 3 years now and I always have a major hard time creating templates.

Why are automations so incredibly easy in iMacros but near impossible in PM and ZP?

For instance ... YouLikeHits.com PM does not recognize any clicking on their page but for iMacros it's super simple and works perfectly every time?

Thanks!

SEOGet

Благодарностей
Баллы
I test in YouLikeHits.com, its all can recognize in PM.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I have YouLikeHits.com bots and works fine...
I would say that iMacros would be hard time for me, cos I never worked with it.
Every thing require knowledge.

But as you say that you are working with zenno 3 years then i guess you should be pretty good at it...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
ZP 3 is harder and less user friendly then ZP 5 ) For sure)

thelastog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have ZP 5 latest version. For me in PM no matter where I click when in Recording mode it is not recording on YouLikeHits.com.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: thelastog

thelastog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can login to YouLikeHits just fine but when I go into Recording mode .... no matter what I click on it does not record!

So say I click on Twitter Followers ... it does not record anything .... then from there I click on Follow ... it does not record ... I click on Confirm same .. no recording!

I use actions designer but they are using an image map that randomnly assigns a number to each button therefore I cannot use a wildcard since it will just click on anything random.

The only option that I know of is to use Check By Picture but for the whole site that would be a huge waste of time. There is probably some C+ method but this is why I say its complicated (ie i don't know any c+).

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I can login to YouLikeHits just fine but when I go into Recording mode .... no matter what I click on it does not record!

So say I click on Twitter Followers ... it does not record anything .... then from there I click on Follow ... it does not record ... I click on Confirm same .. no recording!

I use actions designer but they are using an image map that randomnly assigns a number to each button therefore I cannot use a wildcard since it will just click on anything random.

The only option that I know of is to use Check By Picture but for the whole site that would be a huge waste of time. There is probably some C+ method but this is why I say its complicated (ie i don't know any c+).

Yup you are right abut that is does not record and I noticed that sometimes it does not show me anything in Element tree if recording is enabled. Anyway this is some kind of bug. But in general you can develop full template without ny search by picture and such just with help of Element tree and Action designer...

Just disable Recording when started PM and then use action designer...

• Спасибо
Реакции: thelastog

thelastog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yup you are right abut that is does not record and I noticed that sometimes it does not show me anything in Element tree if recording is enabled. Anyway this is some kind of bug. But in general you can develop full template without ny search by picture and such just with help of Element tree and Action designer...

Just disable Recording when started PM and then use action designer...
Nice thank you! I will try that workaround for now although it would be much faster if recording mode worked!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Task was set

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You cant ever rely on recorder it only works maybe 60% of the time. actualy its probably higher since later versions but still.

you must not have been using for 3 years if you dont know how to use aciton designer. maybe simple processes but not properly using it :-) Not dissing just saying. You need a great teacher like I had, bigcahones on here taught me nearly everything I know! :-) He's a really patient guy but unfortunately you won't find him online too much now :P

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
There's no any links or buttons there. Record mode doesnt record clicks on divs. You need to add this actions to project via action designer.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)