Where do you guys buy your proxies from?

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Its insane how many proxies are needed to run ZP!

Where are you guys buying yours from? anyone got experience with shared proxies and ZP?

rockystart

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have been using sharedproxies.com and they have worked great with all my templates. Shouldn't break the bank either. Hope that helps.

qmg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Its insane how many proxies are needed to run ZP!

Where are you guys buying yours from? anyone got experience with shared proxies and ZP?
I am an affiliate of a desktop program that I use daily that pulls fresh proxies automatically every day on autopilot. It automatically saves the proxies to a file of my choosing, which I use in the proxy section of ZP. It is a one-time cost software that has helped me make thousands, because I NEVER run out of proxies and I don't have to do any searching to find them! It runs 24/7 on autopilot.

If I give the link publicly, the software will get oversaturated. It costs less than $70 and if you want a copy, PM me for the affiliate link.

Thanks in advance!

Последнее редактирование:

peterzhou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can find some public shared proxies at hidemyass.com and private proxies from buyproxies.org

HOmERCIdAL

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
^^ Another one for buyproxies.org.

very fast just like their support. If you do use them then state in your order that they for Zennoposter.

Public Proxies - I just scrape as well as thebigproxylist

dwel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Proxy program

I am an affiliate of a desktop program that I use daily that pulls fresh proxies automatically every day on autopilot. It automatically saves the proxies to a file of my choosing, which I use in the proxy section of ZP. It is a one-time cost software that has helped me make thousands, because I NEVER run out of proxies and I don't have to do any searching to find them! It runs 24/7 on autopilot.

If I give the link publicly, the software will get oversaturated. It costs less than $70 and if you want a copy, PM me for the affiliate link.

Thanks in advance!
I would like to purchase it.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)