What CPU and RAM resources for ZP?

aladin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just bought the 5 threads zenno..and i swiched thru 2 pcs because i have problem with CPU usage.No ram issue.

max 5 running project with creating and posting to some accounts, according to my licence.
A simple dual core, my usual NAS...and i have 100 CPU utilisation all the time
After that I swithet to my second PC..core I3 , SSD 8 g ram...about 60-80 CPU usaje depending the max nr treads .( max 5 threads)
I have practical about 500 Mb /s internet conection. In theory about 1gb/s, optical fiber.
I intend to upgrade to full ZP, unlimited threads, because i have many projects..but I do not know what CPU and platform to buy.
I canot afford an 8core I7 intel , but i afford Amd 8core..I need raw power Intel CPU or multiple cores AMD?
How many instances you run on your configuration/computer, you Gurus in Zenno? Please tell me your experience to have an ideea about the CPU resorces vs threads number. I understand that it depends on project. I Use only to create web 3 accounts and posting articles to them
Thank you
Dan

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Do you use Search by picture a lot?

aladin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
SOme project yes, use the search pictures ,
some not..
I also read the wiki optimisation resources for zenno,,,
But I am interested to know what resources do you have at PC ( CPU mainly) and how many threads do you afford to run..

aladin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can Zenno handle 8 CPU s on a AMD FX-8350 ? Or is better to stick with a 4 core I5 intel?

Thank you

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I would stay with Intel.

But I am interested to know what resources do you have at PC ( CPU mainly) and how many threads do you afford to run..
That is TOTALLY depends on templates and what's inside themб how long they run, what data (external files) the use and so on.. :bw:

satyr85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@OP
Instead of i5/i7 you can buy Xeon e3 1220v3 or 1230v3. Its same CPU as new i5/i7 but its 10-20% cheaper. If you take a look around you can find hosting company where you can test server for few days without any money, so you can test zenno on new i7 without buying it ;-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)