weird problem-my browsers take ZP proxies

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi, i have a weird problem, first i was using a private server to use zenno and after some weeks everything stopped from working ! i couldn't load any page, ZP didn't work and blah blah ! it was super weird because i could remote to server but it was like i had no internet connection, support team was surprised and they reset my network card and i had to re-install zp to see everything works fine again.
i forgot this problem ( although it happened twice !! ) and for some reason i must use my own system to run ZP and a few days ago i had that weird problem again, my connection speed dropped dramatically and i couldn't even load two pages without seeing "time out" and i must add i was using proxies inside my ZP to do my jobs, this situation disappointed me and some minutes ago i uninstalled zp and now everything works fine ! my connection speed is back and i can load pages and do my online works without any problem again.
now because that proxies can drop your speed ( as us in iran don't have high speed connection) how did this happen ? i mean why my browsers and even project maker must take proxies from ZP ? how that is possible ? it doesn't make any sense to me :( and i have tons of works to do and all must be done by ZP :(
what shall i do to prevent this ?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)