visit page using post request

bill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
all i want to do is use post request to visit a url the url will look like this url.com/{variable} the variable is the end of the link. whenever i run it it says 'run http request failed' so i'm assuming it isn't visiting the set url. please advise me how to get it to just visit the url, for now i use go to url action.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
should work. attach screenshot of action's settings

bill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i resolved above issue... but still having problems here. I am using return instance.GetCookie("website.i.use.com", true);
but still its not loading page through get request or post request.

I am trying to visit other members profile pages while logged into my account so the member can see i visited their profile. I used 'go to url' to achieve this before, but i'd like to switch to post/get . I need it to stay logged in, so i used .getcookie, and it should of worked but it didn't.

Последнее редактирование:

bill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it looks like its the site blocking it through get request but not through go to url action

bill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have no way of knowing if the site blocking get request or if that is even possible, all i know its not working.

s

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
1) You need to read more about POST/GET requests before start using them.
It's like basic knowledge about HTML which makes almost impossible to use standard actions if you don't have them.
2) You can attach screenshots or sample project what you do

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)