Using / Getting Mouse Position Co-ordinates ??

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How is everyone getting the mouse co-ordinates when using emulations ?.... or otherwise -

I am simply getting co-ordinates when using Project Maker --- Just would like to hear the best practices and any quirks people have run into---

||t |||h |||a |||n |||k |||s ||

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
There is no such feature in emulation library, well you can get it but via pure winapi. To use emulation you just need to know handler of the window and htmlelement. To get html element you can just write there something manually - you'll get it in the code and remove useless code of filling and change it to emulation.

Shayne54

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am more curious how your getting an Elements Coordinates in Project Maker because if your are, by utilizing the way ZP uses 3rd party Captcha Breaking dll's, the Emulations.dll (or a quick rewrite) could be used in the Project Maker leveraging the captchas system... The only thing I couldn't import to my .dll to emulate the mouse inside the Project Maker was the position of the element due to not being able to pull that information in the Project Maker.

In Code Creator, If "he" is your HTMlElement variable- its like "he.PositionInTab.x" or something similar... hard to miss.

There really isn't any quirks to getting the elements position in the browser window that I've had a problem with.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)