Unable to save Chromium Browser extensions settings

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi All,

Any idea how to save properly on project load browser extension settings like tick boxes, API keys and more.
Each time The template reload an instance, everything gets erased.

Thanks!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Extension can be stored in Profile folders. Do you use PF when running instances?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Sorry what do you mean by PF? Profile?
If yes, at the moment what I do is:

Start>>create an instance with profile>>Load profile from profile folder>>add extension >> save profile.

But when I want to save the extension settings, I jump manually to add extension >> set the settings by hand in the browser and then go to the next step >> Save profile.

Is this the right way of doing it?

Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Hi,

Sorry what do you mean by PF? Profile?
If yes, at the moment what I do is:

Start>>create an instance with profile>>Load profile from profile folder>>add extension >> save profile.

But when I want to save the extension settings, I jump manually to add extension >> set the settings by hand in the browser and then go to the next step >> Save profile.

Is this the right way of doing it?

Thanks
I meant Profile Folder:-)
If you save profile-folder, then the extension you work with should be saved in it
And when you load saved profile folder again, you should just use Activate extension operation.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I meant Profile Folder:-)
If you save profile-folder, then the extension you work with should be saved in it
And when you load saved profile folder again, you should just use Activate extension operation.
Oh I see ahahaha, I was being stupid...I should have worked out "PF" sorry :-)

Quick question please, should the "Save to profile" be out of the logic? As it is something that is being done only once isn;t it. I only need to set my extensions settings and never touch them again.

Thank you,

xsaif29

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hii bro i am facing same problem i am new user did you solved it?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Oh I see ahahaha, I was being stupid...I should have worked out "PF" sorry :-)

Quick question please, should the "Save to profile" be out of the logic? As it is something that is being done only once isn;t it. I only need to set my extensions settings and never touch them again.

Thank you,
When using profile-folder, saving profile action is not required in fact. Browser settings are stored automatically in PF during work.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
VladZen, how would you then load different settings according to a "if" statement for example? As I do not want to load the same settings of that extensions at all time. From time to time I need to change its settings. It looks like on that last version of Zenno, it is not possible to load different settings from the same extension.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)