Unable to get my template properties back

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Has anyone had this problem in the past?

I was working on my template, clicked on "template properties" to hide the property panel, clicked it again to get it back and now nothing happens, I cannot get the panel back. Stooped Zenno, restarted, still nothing, any idea why please?

The other "tool panel" pops in and out with a problem

win xp pro 64 bit.

Thanks,

BamBam

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Just did the same, works fine. Is this still actual?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi hungry Bulldozer,

I have restarted the pc this morning and the fault disappeared, very strange.....

BamBam

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry let me rephrase that.

I have restarted the PC, I can create a new template and see the right menus "template properties", now if I reopen my huge template, the right side menus cannot be retrieved, which means that all the work I did the last 2 weeks is gone, I cannot modify a single branch, if you wish to see it, I have send it to you by private msg, please let me know if you experience the same problem.

Thanks,

BamBam

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry let me rephrase that.

I have restarted the PC, I can create a new template and see the right menus "template properties", now if I reopen my huge template, the right side menus cannot be retrieved, which means that all the work I did the last 2 weeks is gone, I cannot modify a single branch, if you wish to see it, Please let me know your skype id by private message and I will send it to you....I am really scared to be honest..

BamBam

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)