Tumblr article posting, field not recognized

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Does anyone know why zenno don't recognized the text box field here?
http://screencast.com/t/Tus0W1ZG

I did try the keyboard emulation, but it mess ups the url html code (tumblrs fault). Any idea how i can post some articles with links in it?

Best
Dikkill

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
from what i can see it is working just fine...

what i used:
Tag=wysiwyg:body
id:tinymce

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
:-)

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
did you set document and form number to -1 ?

if you let things like showed in image above that was shared by tobias then you will have issues, otherwise it works fine

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
did you set document and form number to -1 ?

if you let things like showed in image above that was shared by tobias then you will have issues, otherwise it works fine
Yes i have set it up to -1 now, and there are no difference. It only scrolls down.
Any idea? And if you can, can you send me your setup?

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
here you go...

Вложения

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: dikkill

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
there are quite few options you can choose there... what you need to do is follow element tree and find your text area there (you can switch to HTML editor first if you like).

After you find your stuff in element tree just right-click on it and select "to actions designer".

there you can set, test and add element as you need. ;-)

PS: Tobias also gave you one example, but i would suggest you to do things as i said in order to learn something. Getting everything served on plate will not get you far when it comes to learning. :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: dikkill и Tobbe

hnmahi

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: dikkill

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
there are quite few options you can choose there... what you need to do is follow element tree and find your text area there (you can switch to HTML editor first if you like).

After you find your stuff in element tree just right-click on it and select "to actions designer".

there you can set, test and add element as you need. ;-)

PS: Tobias also gave you one example, but i would suggest you to do things as i said in order to learn something. Getting everything served on plate will not get you far when it comes to learning. :-)
Im not an beginner at zennoposter. There are only a few problems here and there for me, and as far as i know zenno gets stuck when it's "processing" java.. ect.
The next thing is, i did the same thing you did before i opened the thread. But i wasn't sure if there is a different way to do that. I just added Tobias project, and it works. Im not sure how to find that, is there a tutorial or something? I know how to use the element tree ect :-).
Thanks guys for all the help, you saved me probably about 3h of my time when i will need the bot.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@dikkill
I'm using firefox most of the time to find something unique. Not sure why I chose CLASS in this example instead of ID tho. ID should always be unique, so ID would be to prefer before class etc.
Not sure if Inspect Element comes with firefox out of the box or if Firebug added that option. Check print http://tobbe.co/s/QKIXH/

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)