Totally frustrating BUG

Благодарностей
Баллы
I am done. I already lost 2 days trying to fix this bug!!!
When i create the template and run in 1st time - everything works. Message is showing. (this is forum posting template).

Everytime i rerun the template = everything works THE SAME WAY but the message is not showing (iframe javascript to insert message).

Everytime i create the template from scratch - same thing happens first time it works, later it never works again. No matter if zenno / project maker.

I want some explanations... I cant share the template but i will provide you all info you need to help.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can attach more details

Благодарностей
Баллы
There is iframe javascript to input the message <- the only thing that is changing is that: when i run the template next time after restarting project maker the message is not showing.
First time - it works awesome, in the project maker instance on every website, but after restarting project maker / running template in zenno - message is not showing.

It looks like there is issue with javascript/iframe plugins?

EDIT: Now it doesnt even work after creating fresh project, even when i manually input the message in project maker its not showing. While in regular browser everything works.

Последнее редактирование:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I dont understand what you mean by "message".
Example is needed.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Can i get support via skype?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)