Timeout / Pause Not Working -

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The problem we are having is Zenno executes commands before the webpage actually loads, the "timeout" executes on the same thread that loads the page, so timeout doesn't do anything :confused:

What needs to occur is ... the entire process must pause for a specified time interval or better... proper "page complete detection" so the page may load and your command can be executed. For example; Facebook needs time to load all content... Zenno executes before that is possible

Please advise, if this is fixed, I can start selling this program.

==================================================
Проблема у нас есть это Zenno выполняет команды перед веб-страницы на самом деле загружает "Тайм-аут" выполняет в том же потоке, который загружает страницы, так что ожидания не делает ничего, что должно произойти это ... Весь процесс должен остановиться на заданный интервал времени...or better... proper "page complete detection", так страница может загружаться и ваша команда может быть выполнена. Например, того, нужно время, чтобы загрузить все содержимое ... Zenno выполняется перед тем, можно

Любая помощь будет полезной

=====================================

Последнее редактирование:

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
The timeout sets interval of time during which the page should be fully loaded. If this does not happen execution begins again. To pause execution you have to use a pause.

ziavra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What is wrong with a pause? Try to use {-Pause-|-60-} or {-Pause-|-120-}

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree about proper detection in Zenno rather than adding pauses.

This issue was raised over 2 month ago by me, but I still have not seen a real solution beside adding pauses manually.

Best,
Kandor

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This was already an issue confirmed with the developers.

When a page is loaded that contains Ajax, the DocumentComplete() event is innacurate as not all the content has been retrieved when DocumentComplete() is fired.

For more information on this problem see MSDN: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ieextensiondevelopment/thread/5fe3e7a1-b3c7-4083-9a00-7a72bf833a9c/

There is a lot of documentation about this problem, and my colleague is getting very impatient that this issue has not been resolved in over 3 weeks.

Pause -- Halts the thread causing any other processes (prior and after the pause) to stop executing. It is like pausing a Service in windows. It halts all processing of that Service until the pause has been completed.

Also, placing an arbitrary number is inneficient due to many conditions surrounding the time the page takes to load.
Slow connection
Shared connection
Fast connection
Where resources are loaded from
Proxy speed
General internet random quality issues
Etc.

So even with a "fixed" number, if it did work (which in this case it doesn't), it would still be unreliable.

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)