this site's antibot system is out of here!

jose

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
so i am trying to create an account creator for a particular website and its frustrating, been on it for a few days now, if i used normal rise-click event to get to the signup page from main page.

main page > rise click signup link > rise-click agreement to terms of service > auto fill reg form == all accounts i make are auto suspended.

main page > rise click signup link > rise-click agreement to terms of service > manually fill form == all accounts i make are auto suspended

i then read up on mouse movement emulation, so i did

main page > move mouse to signup link and click > move mouse to agreements and click > auto fill form === all accounts are auto suspended.

BUT

main page > move mouse to signup link and click > move mouse to agreements and click > manually fill form === signup succesful.

how do they know when i fill form manually and when i fill automatically (i use mouse and keyboard emulation and slowly scroll to each element to fill).?????

even if i

main page > move mouse to signup link and click > move mouse to agreements and click > auto fill ONLY first input field(username) + manually fill the rest of the form === all accounts are auto suspended.

i tried mobile version, still the same error.

-- used scrolltoView c# function
-- MoveMouse C# function
-- Mouse emulator in ZP
-- keyboard emulator in ZP

its crazy, someone please help

jose

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
someone please help

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Well, I will post everything I have answered You already to help to others.

There is not really possible to help as You really have to do a bunch of testing before giving any meaningful answer
But from what You wrote if manually works then keep digging.
Make sure You always use mouse move emulations. Also from the field to field when entering data.
As well as make sure Your delays fulling fields and clicking buttons are human-like. With a range and not static.
also, many pages make bot traps.
Your bot could fill field what is not visible with the human eye
If You try mobile version then mouse moves will be opposite good
Also, keep digging as there is no short way with such problems.
I myself sometimes sitting days to understand and find a working way with some sites.

Try all FullMouse emulation methods:

All available methods in zenno You can get from an assembly. https://help.zennolab.com/en/v5/zennoposter/5.18.0.0/webframe.html#topic518.html

There are mouse moves.
There are Full mouse emulations above html elements etc.
To see how others using those You can search form with example FullEmulation
Or FullEmulationMouseMoveAboveHtmlElement in forum search. There are lots of posts about it.

Good luck

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)