Thinking of buying when can get help with this question

unkn0wn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi trying to click "share" button on google plus https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/confirm?hl=en&url=http://mail.ru

Zenno does not seem to pick up "Share" button onclick event does not do anything

Here is element:

Код:
<div guidedhelpid="sharebutton" aria-disabled="false" class="c-wa-Da b-a b-a-ga e-U-me e-U-me-Qf" role="button" style="-moz-user-select: none;" tabindex="0">Share</div>
click and onclick do nothing how can I trigger click?
Код:
// Event click [text=Share] [tag=div]
he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByAttribute("div", "fulltag", "div", "text", 62);
if (he.IsVoid) return -1;
			he.RiseEvent("click", false);

if (tb.IsBusy) tb.WaitDownloading();
if (instance.GetTabByAddress("popup").IsBusy) instance.GetTabByAddress("popup").WaitDownloading();
I'm a bit confused I thought surely it should be able to click????

Any help greatly appreciated.

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've only used the visual part of zenno, My 2 cents, have you tried configuring IE? Cause in most cases you have to add certain sites to the trusted field and only after that you can click on stuff, this has happened to me with my twitter bot.

Here's a bit of help, login to a gmail account manually and click the like / g+1 button and see if it works. If it doesn't then you have to configure IE if it does then it's a zp thing

unkn0wn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've only used the visual part of zenno, My 2 cents, have you tried configuring IE? Cause in most cases you have to add certain sites to the trusted field and only after that you can click on stuff, this has happened to me with my twitter bot.

Here's a bit of help, login to a gmail account manually and click the like / g+1 button and see if it works. If it doesn't then you have to configure IE if it does then it's a zp thing
Thanks but this issue has nothing to do with trusted sites.

scrat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the same problem with mail.aol.com registering form and I didn't find a solution yet. I'm not sure to buy now :(

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@scrat... don't worry about AOL. There are a lot of us that use other email providers other than AOL because of the problems with it. Time to move on my friend and start working on your templates rather than suffering the frustration of ONE site that zenno won't do. I have a hotmail creation template if you want it, all you have to do is ask and I've shared it here on the forum. Plus the russian ones are easy to code and they work really well.

scrat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your answer. Aol is the only and the first I tried. I was seen it like a test for zenno.
I don't understand why even Emulator with c# doesn't work. I try EnterDown in all directions and Enter is never really pressed. If I press Enter in the browser, things work.
Do you have advices on that ?

PS : Your website is the greatest about zenoo I've seen, your video tutorials are impressive too. Thank you for sharing like that.
PS2 : I added your skype

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi trying to click "share" button on google plus https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/confirm?hl=en&url=http://mail.ru

Zenno does not seem to pick up "Share" button onclick event does not do anything

Here is element:

Код:
<div guidedhelpid="sharebutton" aria-disabled="false" class="c-wa-Da b-a b-a-ga e-U-me e-U-me-Qf" role="button" style="-moz-user-select: none;" tabindex="0">Share</div>
click and onclick do nothing how can I trigger click?
Код:
// Event click [text=Share] [tag=div]
he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByAttribute("div", "fulltag", "div", "text", 62);
if (he.IsVoid) return -1;
			he.RiseEvent("click", false);

if (tb.IsBusy) tb.WaitDownloading();
if (instance.GetTabByAddress("popup").IsBusy) instance.GetTabByAddress("popup").WaitDownloading();
I'm a bit confused I thought surely it should be able to click????

Any help greatly appreciated.

Try to use Branch builder..!:-)

keytri

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)