Template stuck for no reason (anyway to force a interrupt?)

teehee

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I am having an issue with a template that just stops for no reason at a point - no errors, nothing, just freezes and then sits there while the attempts add up.

It doesn't happen all the time but when it does happen I come back to a template with like 30 runs that haven't completed because it's frozen.

Is there anyway I can force a template to end after a certain amount of time running? eg. interrupt it if it has run for more than 10 mins and then let it continue again?

Thanks.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I am having an issue with a template that just stops for no reason at a point - no errors, nothing, just freezes and then sits there while the attempts add up.

It doesn't happen all the time but when it does happen I come back to a template with like 30 runs that haven't completed because it's frozen.

Is there anyway I can force a template to end after a certain amount of time running? eg. interrupt it if it has run for more than 10 mins and then let it continue again?

Thanks.
Get Time in the begining, add then in the loop or in template in few places check time again and if time went more 10 min finish template work.

teehee

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I don't think this will help. It's not looping inside the template it literally just seems to stop, when I show instance it's sitting there doing nothing.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)