Template of the week is out :) - buyzennopostertemplates.com

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Template of the Week

#DI#GG#

1 – Do you want literally hordes of diggers randomly contributing with stories, commenting and voting on other ppl's stories... While shily submiting 'theirs'?

2 - Then Let that army randomly vote and comment on the top news and on your stories too.

Get your SHOVEL and Start Digging​

check it here

Hoki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow, your website sucks. I spent 3 minutes trying to understand what ZP templates you were selling and still haven't figured it out!

Can you list them?

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 1 in /home/buyzenno/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wassup/wassup.php on line 3954

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 1 in /home/buyzenno/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wassup/wassup.php on line 3954

*insert fart noise here* stop tracking me... ;-)

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow, your website sucks. I spent 3 minutes trying to understand what ZP templates you were selling and still haven't figured it out!

Can you list them?
Hi Hoki,

Thanks for the compliment :-)

The website is a wordpress instalation, i thought was a good option to use as most ppl using the interenet in the last 5 years are normally use to the navigation. In terms of looks i agree that need to be updated, but so far i didn't had the time to do so yet.

You need to register in the website under membership ( free option ) in order to be able to browse, the available templates and other information.

Thanks

Tseo

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

*insert fart noise here* stop tracking me... ;-)
Hi Gcomm,

I dont see those warnings when i go into the website. As an internet marketer if i dont track from where my referals come, i wouldnt be able to make decisions towards where to promote my business better :-). Is a good plugin, shows me the statistical data that i need to understand where my vistors are coming from :-).

thanks

Tseo

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The error is at the bottom of your page; and sarcasm is hard to express via text it seems. The tracking me statement is only for humor;

Dropping a list of templates would be easier than me registering a dummy account on your site...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)