Switch

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Switch action have problems from very beginnning I know myself with zenno I guess.

I usually use multiple if actions instead of switch but wanted to make small test in hope all is solved with it, but its not.

This is what I got after first clicks around it.
I have deleted posts option and it broke right away.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
What ZP version did you face it in?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
What ZP version did you face it in?
This image comes from newest version, but common I do not exaggerate, switch have had problems from Zenno beginning.
Only way to get around was delete old switch and add new. And I had 3 switch in project, and ALL of them had same problem.

What I did:

I had 4 cases for switch. Then I have removed one case, (was not connected anywhere) And that lead to this.
From image if You see posts option is removed and its not there anymore.

You can also try to add some new cases in switch this usually break switch down also. Not sure though, its just what I remember.

Thanks

Sergodjan

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
8 682
Баллы
Not need to delete an action with a broken exit, you just need to move the action a little.
(sorry for my bad english)

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Not need to delete an action with a broken exit, you just need to move the action a little.
(sorry for my bad english)

Try to delete case what is in middle for example. If You have 5 outputs then delete second output and see what happens...
Sometimes it works with moving switch and sometimes You can move it and nothing changes.

Sergodjan

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
8 682
Баллы
Try to delete case what is in middle for example. If You have 5 outputs then delete second output and see what happens...
Sometimes it works with moving switch and sometimes You can move it and nothing changes.
I tried to remove from the middle, with a shift Switch, everything is always fine with me.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)