Store Login?

sowe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,

I came across ZennoLab because I was looking for an alternative to "Multi-Login.com With Multi-Login it is possible to save logins in a "Browser Profile". Is this also possible with ZennoLab? Background: I would like to save a login in a browser (especially for Facebook) - or do I have to log in again each time?

Thanks,

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 860
Баллы
Add action>Data>Profile processing - Save profile after your logged into website.
Load profile when you need to login next time.

sowe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks! Works like a charm.

Is there a similar function in C# for emulating "text input"? I know that there is a FullEmulation function for Mouse events, but I couldnt find one for "keyboard" - there is just Emulator.SendText which immediately fills out the form.

EDIT: I've found following function: "instance.SendText" - i'll give it a try

Thanks in advance!

Последнее редактирование:

sowe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
The reason why I cannot do this with the "action designer" is: I cannot add a variable name in the search criteria. I am gathering the className of the textarea through C# and set it to a variableName to use it in the "Action Designer" "Search Criteria" field - but unfortunately I cannot use the Variable in the "Value" column .. therefore I am looking for a C# implementation / function (without Thread.Sleep() and iterating over char[])

Thanks!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)