Standalone executables planned?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are there any plans for future updates to allow us to create standalone executables? Wouldnt it be cool? If no, why not? cheers

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
there are a lot of already written opinions on this theme. first it contradicts the policy of company. zennoposter was developed for other purposes, and these purposes are not pollution network by shared exe bots.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
in english there aren't opinions on this, and what is 'pollution network'? exes can be made just like with Sikuli, AutoIT and all other great macros builders?

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?1342-Export-And-Distribute-my-own-Programs-EXE
Here was some discussion.
I think what Hungry Bulldozer is trying to say, that is better to sell services instead of bots (when someone has to pay for service- won't post crap and abuse excesivelly) Check out polish market if someone would start selling SeoKatalogi bots then it would quickly mean for them that all of them require payment before adding site, and so on. But if only service would be selled not to cheap, there is hope, that owners won't be overwhelmed by spam.

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?1342-Export-And-Distribute-my-own-Programs-EXE
Here was some discussion.
I think what Hungry Bulldozer is trying to say, that is better to sell services instead of bots (when someone has to pay for service- won't post crap and abuse excesivelly) Check out polish market if someone would start selling SeoKatalogi bots then it would quickly mean for them that all of them require payment before adding site, and so on. But if only service would be selled not to cheap, there is hope, that owners won't be overwhelmed by spam.
I agree with you, the main purpose of this program is to create your own automation tactics..if something is not shared it will last longer.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here is my take on it, I would like standalone exes so I could have zenno running on more than one computer, not to sell bots, I do agree there is more money in (recurring) services.
So what I'm actually asking for is to either expand the PRO amount of computers running zenno poster or allow exes ( on templates that don't require a proxy or use a stand alone proxy, you can do that now by using the demo).

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please do whatever is neccessary to avoid spreading of cheap bots. The net is already noisy (ads, spam etc), more irresponsible dumb bot users will do more harm than good. With 50 threads you can really do bad stuff, saw it when I accidently let ZP build 10.000 twitter accs in one night (all dead next morning, 8 of my mail domains unusable for twitter afterwards). When you have thousands of guys using such dumb bots, it will put massive strain on the asset we try to make a living from (the internet).

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)