Spintax Word AI Filling Fields with random text Help ?

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello Guys,
Im pretty new to this Porgram and im still learning much every day to understand every tiny bit of this wonderfull program. Yesterday i saw a pretty nice Function called Spintax Word AI and if im right with this strong tool its possible to randomize allready written article so i get allways a new generated Text with similarity to my original text?.
So i tryed a bit around and wrote a new simple script where my program is navigating to google translater where he should put the generated text in to. problem is at the point where the program should randomize my text its breaking with the answer: Action not executed.
im missunderstanding something? i guessed i just need to put my text in to the Word AI configuration set up my configuration and if im running my Script its automatic creating a new Article with my original which i can pull in to the empty field ? also i saved my text in to a variable which should fill the empty text part but so far i cant reach that part xD

Someone got a good tutorial where i can learn how to you use this or can explain it to me ?
Cause atm im not sure where my mistake is.
If you wanna see the Script ( which is really simple) just tell it to me

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
1) You need to have valid WordAi subscription http://wordai.com/
It is paid service
2) ZP module has small bug and whole thing doesnt work in current build. Will be fixed in next build within a week :-)

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok i understand. i dont wanna open a new Thread for nearly the same Question but im Working like title said on a script which can shuffle/spin different kind of textes together or even 1 text so i allways get a different text from my original. I found a soloution without using WordAI but i cant get it to work. not sure whats wrong but i did everything like the Video said but my text is not shuffling/changing at all.
on the Bottom i added my Script here a short explanation.
1 hes loading the textfiles where my articles are in ( dont wonder i just wrote crap for tests)
2 hes saving the articles in to variables
3. he should spin the articles so i get a new one different from the other 2
4 saved the "new" article in a new variable which should posted in to the google window but its the exact same articles just following each other. they are not mixed/shuffled/spinned

somebody can give me a hint on my mistake or did i missunderstand something totaly wrong

Edit: dont wonder about the not used variables lists etc i was trying some things out which didnt worked xD
Edit2: Tutorial i used was:

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
they are not mixed/shuffled/spinned
Spintax action require article with spintax constructions like {hello|hey} as input. It doesnt provide anything besides resolving result from spun article

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ahhh ok i understand so its more about having an article with spintax constructions like you said and then hes choosing from this constructions different things and mixing them. guess i understand it now

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)