Sorry to Be Finding more Issues, lol...

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was tinkering in projectmaker to learn how to scrape data like the zennolabs youtube tutorial using bing.com.

When entering the search data, I find the only way the project maker will recognize that I'm entering text in the search field is to right click on it and use the 'set value with the help of macros'. I can enter the text directly into the box that comes up and all is good, but if I just type the text in the field, projectmaker does not recognize the action.

Frank

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you try clicking away on any other part of the website after entering the text? Sometimes that helps. I noticed that on radio buttons that you have to click before hitting the submit button. If you don't click away somewhere else the radio button step isn't recorded.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I always press tab after entering text. Works.

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you try clicking away on any other part of the website after entering the text? Sometimes that helps. I noticed that on radio buttons that you have to click before hitting the submit button. If you don't click away somewhere else the radio button step isn't recorded.
Yep, didn't work.

I always press tab after entering text. Works.
Thanks Mike, I'll give it a try.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)