Sometimes cannot edit or type in C# block v5.25/v5.23

dimaomni

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
I use cloud installed Windows 8 and have Zennoposter v5.25 & v5.23. I post about this bug in the bug report thread for 5.25 version.
After the issue, I installed v5.23 (5.24 is not available for download because link leads to a txt-file). But the issue reoccurs.

Again, my issue is with editing\typing code in C# block. Sometimes, I just cannot type in the block, but
any other input fields are accessible for typing. Another issue, it does not store code. To fix it I need to run my project, press the save button several times, open and close C# window or reopen the project \ restart Zennoposter. After this, the issue disappears and when I run the project it returns again. In addition, sometimes I cannot close C# window as well.
I cannot say exactly what triggers this issue. Maybe I need to install some libraries or Framework? Please let me know if you need info about the system environment.
Thank you in advance!

Nord

Client
Благодарностей
1 436
Баллы
Close Editor and remove the focus from C# block. Than go back to Editor and all be fine

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 849
Баллы
Hi,
I use cloud installed Windows 8 and have Zennoposter v5.25 & v5.23. I post about this bug in the bug report thread for 5.25 version.
After the issue, I installed v5.23 (5.24 is not available for download because link leads to a txt-file). But the issue reoccurs.

Again, my issue is with editing\typing code in C# block. Sometimes, I just cannot type in the block, but
any other input fields are accessible for typing. Another issue, it does not store code. To fix it I need to run my project, press the save button several times, open and close C# window or reopen the project \ restart Zennoposter. After this, the issue disappears and when I run the project it returns again. In addition, sometimes I cannot close C# window as well.
I cannot say exactly what triggers this issue. Maybe I need to install some libraries or Framework? Please let me know if you need info about the system environment.
Thank you in advance!
Would be great if you make screencast video demonstrating the problem. We should see how to reproduce it.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 849
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)