Some Questions to the ProxyChecker

Stickado1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the help file, the proxy checker is introduced as a seperate program, but currently mine is still included into the zenno poster,do you have plans of seperating those two programs?

Also I have some difficulties: I bought a private proxy list, the list is one proxy per line ip:port, so standart format. When I add the source it gets downloaded from the web and scanned properly, that stuatus indication thing is green.
But now when I force it to download or the time counter runs out, the list again it won't properly download and that indicator thing is yellow and that happens for each other try, it only works one time and then not anymore.
The proxy list is 100% still available and has 100% different proxies in there so where's the problem?

lydra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It 's one program now, cheers.

Regarding your paid proxy, if you need to login to access the web page your list is, I don't think the program can access it directly.

Solution? Make a ZennoPoster template to login to the site and download it to a text file. :-) How cool is that? ;-)

Go@

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the help file, the proxy checker is introduced as a seperate program, but currently mine is still included into the zenno poster,do you have plans of seperating those two programs?
Yes, as long as ProxyChecker available only as part of ZennoPoster. We are currently working on improving it, and when it will be done, it will be available separately.

Also I have some difficulties: I bought a private proxy list, the list is one proxy per line ip:port, so standart format. When I add the source it gets downloaded from the web and scanned properly, that stuatus indication thing is green.
But now when I force it to download or the time counter runs out, the list again it won't properly download and that indicator thing is yellow and that happens for each other try, it only works one time and then not anymore.
The proxy list is 100% still available and has 100% different proxies in there so where's the problem?
I found a little bug that can lead to such behavior. Very soon (next release), this will be fixed.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)