Some Bugs To Report

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hate to say it, but seeing some major issues in the new build. Page Text button doesn't bring up the page text on some pages.

Trying to bring up variables window while debugging and not having any luck at all. The other windows will open but not the variables.

Project Maker seems to crash or hang up sometimes, especially on my p.o.s. winXP at work. If I minimize it, it is sometimes impossible to open back up even though the memory is not unruly.

Will try to record it when I can so DD can see.

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, I've noticed it too which makes it sometimes impossible to work. :\
Is it possible to just release a repair update that will only fix the problems and create a stable release?
Since most of the times I don't get to use all the new functions right away and a stable release in which
everything works in it is much more important.

Thanks guys

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Page Text button doesn't bring up the page text on some pages.
Please post some samples. Thanks.

Project Maker seems to crash or hang up sometimes, especially on my p.o.s. winXP at work. If I minimize it, it is sometimes impossible to open back up even though the memory is not unruly.
Windows logs + ZP logs are welcomed in this case with description to our email.

Trying to bring up variables window while debugging and not having any luck at all.
What window do you mean? Variables are shown as part of work area (combined with Logs window by default).

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Yeah, I've noticed it too which makes it sometimes impossible to work. :\
Is it possible to just release a repair update that will only fix the problems and create a stable release?
Since most of the times I don't get to use all the new functions right away and a stable release in which
everything works in it is much more important.

Thanks guys
No it's not possible. Our programmers add a lot of changes to code every day: for fixes, improvements and so on.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I understand what you are saying, but as you see, for some reason with each update something is fixed but something else doesn't work..
Thus it is a bit frustrating to update and be happy that the problem was solved but then to realize that other new problems appeared..

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It's normal when it comes to developing that kind of huge projects like ZennoPoster. Every new build adds some bugs after it is compiled and protected.

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, that didn't work either.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)