Soloution for changing Website code ?

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello its me again :-)

So my current Problem is: im working on a script for an account creator for an mailprovider. So far everything is fine captchas are no Problem and the first few times it was working nice. After some runs it seems like my script isnt recognizing the fields to fill with informations. So sometimes the fields are empty or filled with the data from other fields or even complety skiped. I guess the mailprovider is changing the sourcecode of the Website so my Programm cant handle it.

There is a way to react to this Problem ? Thought about the take screenshot Funktion but its not that accurate. C# ist working for me AS well cause i cant do anything in C# cause if missing knowledge. So is there a way to solve my Problem ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You should check difference between pages to compare. If site change someting you should include additional logic checks and variations there

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes OFC but the site isnt changing things which are seeable its something on the sourcecode of the Website. Si the fields are the same from what i See but the code behind it it ia changing

So the site is allways the same and allways with the same fields. Its just like the bot cant recognize the fields

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Or site has invisible fields :-)

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I usually find an element that is fixed, then use tab to reach the specific field (i.e. 5 x tabs to reach the Name field, then tab to next one, etc).

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah thats an good idea didnt thought about it

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)