Social Bookmark - Pligg - submitter - (all-in-one) -

zenno_dude

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have made a Pligg Social Bookmark bot which is capable of Registering accounts and then submitting stories in it.

It is made of 2 scripts :

1 - To register in pligg sites.
2 - To Submit in pligg sites.

Features of the Register template
----------------------------------
-> We have gone through 1000's of sites and found footprints from them and this template can register in almost any pligg site.
-> It will register with unique username on each site.
-> Upon registering it will save the username and password in a text file - which can be used while submitting stories.
-> Log files are also generated that will tell you which sites didn't work and why it didn't work.

Then comes email confirmation,

I have a bot, which I created using Ubot, that will goto the email and automatically confirm all the links.
(it works only with hotmail)

Features of Submit template
-----------------------------
1- Again, we have gone through 1000's of pligg sites and have conquered all those sites which we found were slightly deviating from others. So, we have took our time to make the required changes so as to get best success rate.
2- Math captcha - is solved FREE of cost
3- Upon submission, from 100 % of the sites we have seen - we are able to extract the links.
4- Submission report is saved in a txt file.

PRICE : $50

We will provide FREE updates & Support to all those who purchase for 12 months from date of purchase. Also if you encounter any site that is not working with our template, will add it for you FREE of cost in our template.

Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)