Single user, multi user, more than one instalation

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys, I have a question about Zenno Instalation in a machine who more than one user develop, in that case, a Windows Server 2012 in a cloud PC.
We will deploy in that server with a group of six developers, and, as users we will have:
developer1, developer2, developer3, developer4, developer5, developer6

Can I run six instances of Zenno Poster with six different licences in the same machine?

For now, we not rent a machine, to do that we need a answer for this question ;-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Hi guys, I have a question about Zenno Instalation in a machine who more than one user develop, in that case, a Windows Server 2012 in a cloud PC.
We will deploy in that server with a group of six developers, and, as users we will have:
developer1, developer2, developer3, developer4, developer5, developer6

Can I run six instances of Zenno Poster with six different licences in the same machine?

For now, we not rent a machine, to do that we need a answer for this question ;-)
Hi.
No you can not install and run more than one ZennoPoster license on same PC.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
Yes, one ZennoPoster copy can be used on one machine.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is a feature for one of the next releases, that we can run not just one copy of ZP on one machine.

I also have the same scenario as SOS Cartões and I'm not willing to rent a new VPS/Server for every ZP license. But when it will be possible to run more than one copy of ZP on one machine I'm willing to buy more Zenno-licenses.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's a crazy scenario, we have 3 licences of zenno pro and need 9 PC's to use that 9 licences, machines must be one for developer because zenno is single user.
As solution we buy a great hardware and use six of nine licenses running in VM's, it's cheap than buy six good hardware to deploy.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
That's a crazy scenario, we have 3 licences of zenno pro and need 9 PC's to use that 9 licences, machines must be one for developer because zenno is single user.
As solution we buy a great hardware and use six of nine licenses running in VM's, it's cheap than buy six good hardware to deploy.
Then from other side I can buy one good PC and one zenno license then sell one VPS with Zenno installed much cheaper than ZennoLab is selling its own software ?
Do not think that's gonna happen.

On side note, if You have more people working on ProjectMaker, then You can buy ProjectMaker license what cost 10$ per 6 months. That is only ProjectMaker without Poster.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Then from other side I can buy one good PC and one zenno license then sell one VPS with Zenno installed much cheaper than ZennoLab is selling its own software ?
Do not think that's gonna happen.

On side note, if You have more people working on ProjectMaker, then You can buy ProjectMaker license what cost 10$ per 6 months. That is only ProjectMaker without Poster.
OMG Really?!?!?!?!

I don't see that product in my user area, thats a exclusive product for russians?

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: EtaLasquera

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you!
[closed]

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)