simulate surfing on a domain name after a Google search

myboty

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
Before buying a Zennoposter license, I would like to know if the basic version (lite) allows you to do certain things. I would like to simulate the surfing of an Internet user who would go through Google's results (by typing a specific query among several) and select the url of my domain name among all the other urls. Then, for example, for 4 minutes, or 5 random pages, would simulate surfing from page to page to behave like a human reader. All anonymized, so via different proxies. I would like this looping behavior for at least 200 cycles per day up to 300. Is it feasible? The goal: to go up in Google's results and increase my trust rank.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Hello,
Before buying a Zennoposter license, I would like to know if the basic version (lite) allows you to do certain things. I would like to simulate the surfing of an Internet user who would go through Google's results (by typing a specific query among several) and select the url of my domain name among all the other urls. Then, for example, for 4 minutes, or 5 random pages, would simulate surfing from page to page to behave like a human reader. All anonymized, so via different proxies. I would like this looping behavior for at least 200 cycles per day up to 300. Is it feasible? The goal: to go up in Google's results and increase my trust rank.
Hi. You can do all options you listed.
Lite version has only one restriction, - You can not run more than one thread.
What means If One visiting will take 5 minutes then 300 visits per day will take 1500 minutes what is 25 hours. :-)
This is the only limitation You have to think of.

myboty

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, thank you. And if I take the professionnal version, I download and install the 5’s version. If the 6 version is out, the update is free (so I pay only the 6 months for update), is it ok?

Second question : the pro version has this option : "Proxychecker speed maximum". So I can just use Zennoposter or I should to have ZennoProxyChecker too?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, thank you. And if I take the professionnal version, I download and install the 5’s version. If the 6 version is out, the update is free (so I pay only the 6 months for update), is it ok?

Second question : the pro version has this option : "Proxychecker speed maximum". So I can just use Zennoposter or I should to have ZennoProxyChecker too?
If you buy a new license of ZP there a 6 months of updates included, also if you prolong the updates after they are expired. Within this timeframe you can update to the latest version (also if you bought V5 and then V6 comes out).

And yes, you can just Zennoposter, no need to buy Proxychecker.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)