Search and Click in Google Search

funtoosh

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi
I'm still testing and trying to learn ZP, i've got a small task to bring in fake traffic to one of the sites, but it needs to come via google search for some SEO reasons, now suppose if i want to search in google "affordable hosting services" and then click on a particular result it works fine if select a particular google site i.e. .com or .ru etc... but to make sure it looks real and not like a bit i don't want to use the /ncr option either so if a proxy is from China it will automatically take to the Chinese/HK google site and accordingly for other countries but now when the google site/country changes i cannot click on correct result

It works in this way:

1) First Emulate keyboard and search for a term in google and keep clicking on next till the desired url is visible in results
2) Once the target result is appearing on the search page the bot should click on it

Now if Google Site/Country changes this does not works, if i'm using just google.com it works fine because the output/html is different for each country so how do i resolve it ?

I even tried Picture Click but even it does not works it clicks some random sites

Please help

Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)