scrolling overflow ajax div's

engage

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay there is this website which is quite similar to facebook comments , as you scroll down a thread comments keep appearing (pagewise ajax) until there is nothing to show. I have to scrape all comments for email ids So i have to scroll till the bottom within the Div (not the whole page) .

I have tried several methods , also tried tutorial videos but i end up scrolling the whole page down and not the div within the page .

I tried key simulation (both pgdwn and down arrow) after clicking within the div for some reason it works on my browser but not in zenno

i tried search by image but it crashed zenno

help me i am stuck , i am currently testing the demo version and if I make it to work I can permanently automate my money making method

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
check if some element changes its value, for example, from hidden becomes visible. try calling action that clicks or focuses a certain element and make conclusion from result of attempt. just save page source before and after scrolling and check how it's different, then use this difference.

engage

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
no. only thing I can detect is how many comments are supposed to be there before loading .
Is there some way i can simulate mouse scroll down after clicking on the area

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It it's autoloading data, i usually trigger focus event at the end of loaded data.

engage

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

engage

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@r
It it's autoloading data, i usually trigger focus event at the end of loaded data.
another query
https://gyazo.com/7c06b5a54c6a24962ec06002463f18ae

what does this msg in russian say .

I was scrolling a ajax page with 200 pages ( new content appearing on bottom scroll like fb comments) . it scrolled to bottom , but when regex started to scrape dom it crashed.
i am assuming too much memory , the page was very big ?
Earlier max memory was 40 mb , will this error appear again if I set max memory to 1 gb ?

Or is there a way to scrape DOM as it scrolls down

third Q -> is there way to save content to dynamic file so that whatever has been done is saved to the file . As of now the file is created only when project runs successfully , i have tried both file processing write text , and save changes to file in list.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Try to set 100 Mb here

upload_2016-4-4_13-20-9.png

message in russian says that nothing is found by regexp

3) you can send data to list/files whenever you want within project by file/list actions

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)