Scheduler

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Guys I just searched forum to see what scheduler threads we got so far. Let me summarize:

- there's need to set execution in this manner:*http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6122-Recurring-each-day-between-2-hours&highlight=scheduler
- there's need to select several tasks and have ability to set execution for group of them.
- there's a need of setting orders of execution (ability to set execution one after another)
- Repeat X times Z day between yy:yy and zz:zz (randomization)

Please let me know what else I missed :-)
Thank you

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
- there's need to select several tasks and have ability to set execution for group of them.
Thank you
For this I would like global variables to apply to each group separately. So for example if I had 20 templates
all using global variables and I grouped them together, then I could group the 20 templates again under a different
group name and the global variables would work in each group independently. This would allow anyone that using
global variables to run multiple groups of templates without the global variables from one group affecting
other groups.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thats actually a pretty good idea. Rostonix, is there any word on when we'll be able to see some of these adaptations made to the scheduler (the one's Boxcutter mentioned, or the one's from our previous requests)?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Improving for scheduler is in further plans.
Not for 4.3.0.0.

Global variables can have only 1 value for all instances.

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Global variables can have only 1 value for all instances.
Not exactly sure what that means Anton? If I understand you correctly you are saying that
when a global variable is initialized all instances use it. My request is that when grouping is added
that global variables will only affect the group of templates they are initialized in instead of every template
in ZP like it does now. Do you get what I mean and why it would be really useful?

A optional setting in Zennoposter that would make it use global variables by group would be ideal.

Thanks

Digitman

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
1st post Updated

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It would be good to make a randomization option

This will make the execution look more natural
Regards
Digitman
Yeah great idea. It would be even better if we could set:

- Repeat Between X and Y times Every Z day(s) between yy:yy and zz:zz (randomization)

:-)

Not exactly sure what that means Anton? If I understand you correctly you are saying that
when a global variable is initialized all instances use it. My request is that when grouping is added
that global variables will only affect the group of templates they are initialized in instead of every template
in ZP like it does now. Do you get what I mean and why it would be really useful?

A optional setting in Zennoposter that would make it use global variables by group would be ideal.

Thanks
Any opinion on this Anton? The global variables will still be global variables
but if the templates are grouped then they are global to that group only.

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

- Repeat Between X and Y times Every Z day(s) between yy:yy and zz:zz (randomization)

Anton can we get some input on this?

duyuhangvv

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
"Repeat Between X and Y times Every Z day(s) between yy:yy and zz:zz (randomization) "

It's really great idea!

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Thanks
Hey Anton,

What about being able to use Global Variables by group?

Randomization would be a good idea as well. Since your selling templates now Anton what do you think? Im sure you would agree these are really great features to add to the scheduler considering the scheduler needs to get some work done to it anyway right? We havent had a good scheduler since ZP4 was released and I'd say its about time we get our hands on this feature.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys I just searched forum to see what scheduler threads we got so far. Let me summarize:

- there's need to set execution in this manner:*http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6122-Recurring-each-day-between-2-hours&highlight=scheduler
- there's a need of setting orders of execution (ability to set execution one after another)
- Repeat X times Z day between yy:yy and zz:zz (randomization)

Thank you
You forgot to add in the part about optional setting in Zennoposter that would make it use global variables by group.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
delete please - double post

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That isn't a good solution to this because it means that if I want to run for example 5 groups of templates then
I would have to duplicate all the templates 5 times and then rename all the global variables to use different namespaces.

e.g I have 15 register and 15 poster templates so 30 in total. They all make use of global variables.

Do you think it's practical to duplicate the 30 of them 5 times = 150 templates and then
go into each set of 30 templates and change the namespace to something different?

What if I want to run 10 or 15 groups?

If I could just group them and then tick a option to tell ZP respect global variables by group only this
would be solved. Zp would run and any global variable changes would only affect those in the group.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes и bigcajones

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I would like to have a feature where I can define criteria that causes a task to be removed from ZP.

For example I have 1000 threads running, scraping data from a URL list/File/DB

When my program reaches the end of the list it would be good to remove the task from ZP, if there are multiple threads working then it should wait for the threads to finish their activity before reducing the thread count and finally removing the task

• Спасибо
Реакции: smol84

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I would suggest to check (другой софт) scheduler and take some ideas from it. It is pretty good.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would suggest to check (другой софт) scheduler and take some ideas from it. It is pretty good.
Yea, (другой софт) has a good scheduler. Alot of platforms have a better scheduler than Zennoposter right now. We've been asking for a better scheduler for almost a year, and Im wondering if we'll ever get an update for this :mad:.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Yea, (другой софт) has a good scheduler. Alot of platforms have a better scheduler than Zennoposter right now. We've been asking for a better scheduler for almost a year, and Im wondering if we'll ever get an update for this :mad:.
Agree without good scheduler zenno is half automation software :(

• Спасибо
Реакции: hop, Boxcutter и Mankush

sanind

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
pls add to start Zenno MP and run Specific template from command line?
thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: BFlame6

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)