Saving ZPPROFILE to db

SunAndSand

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm working on a project where I will need to remotely share(multiple VPS each with own zp license) ZPPROFILE files between multiple bots. So to do this I want to store them to a central database so all bots can use them.

Currently, I get the text from the ZPPROFILE using the "read file" and get text. I then use a quick html form to upload the data(couldn't ZP POST request to work) which stores it in the mysql db as a blob text.

When I need to use a profile, I then fetch the profile data from the remote db and write to a new file using the "write to file" command as a "filename.ZPPROFILE". This creates the new file.

However when I load the profile using the "load profile" command in ZP it gives the "Running the Profile Failed to process the profile" error.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Just wanted to add, I'm using Zennoposter 7.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi,
.zpprofile file is not a text file, therefore You can not get text from it and reuse after. It is archive file (can unzip with 7zip) that contains several other files with cookies, browser header information.

If You want to use .zpprofile files then You can try using central FTP server and manage files this way.
Another way would be to save cookies and browser headers separate as text, but for that You would need some pieces of C#.

SunAndSand

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see, I thought the ZPPROFILE was just a modified text file containing everything needed to use the profile. Learned something new :-)

I think the easiest will be to just use a central FTP server as you suggested, I'll probably just do that. Thanks for the reply.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)