Save Proxies, WTF?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why in the world would you guys get rid of the ability to save the proxies from the Proxychecker. Jeesh. What else are you going to do to us. On my computer at work I can't do proxy checking and run templates at the same time due to our 'Great' internet provider AT&T. So I have to scrape proxies and then save them to a file and then fire up templates to run.

Why take a great product with all this flexibility and downgrade it to what you think is best.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
lalalalalalaaaaa... I agree!

always going down and every update brings up some new feature, which is not useful (atlest not to me), and we loose some good stuff (starting from macros).

I would say that was just a mistake and im sure they will ad it back tomorow... :D

old school rocks!!! :cool:

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It's not a bug.

This function was never meant to be there and was left from testings of original developer of proxychecker for Zennoposter.

It was never announced or described in features of Zennoposter.

Zennolab planned to release Proxychecker as stand alone product for a while (at least couple of years). And from 4.1.0.0 option for saving proxies will no longer be available in Zennoposter.

Standalone proxychecker with ability for autosaving proxies to files or localhost will be released very soon and all Zennoposter users will be able to buy it with 50% discount if they need it.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
CRAP! Why not just leave it in. I edited my above post to be nice to Nauru, but this customer is not happy about it. Thanks again for taking us for granted.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
The fact that it was there doesn't mean that it was meant to be there. Or that it was listed in features of Zennoposter. Because it was not.

Now it is removed. Will not be presented in Zennoposter 4.1.0.0 or higher.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When i eat chocolate cookies, and i feel great because I was enjoying eating them... I dont care much if it was ment for me to eat them or not, they were there and I enjoyed eating them!!!

Same is with zenno, macros, saving proxies... it was there, and it was great, so i dont care now if it was ment to be there!

...simple as that :D

anique12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
WOW AMAZING ZENNOLAB. I truly admire your marketing skills, Why the hell you want everything to be standalone? Next thing I could expect is buy zennoposter for $300 and then pay $2 for every thread you want to increase in your version :| I know you want to make money like everybody else, but atleast don't disappoint your customers. Someone will post this on your sales thread and your sales will go down automatically. You seriously need to ***** listen to your customers. All new features that will come in future is to drain our pockets :|

Next 5 months

Zennoposter - $300
Code Creator - $100
Project Maker - $100
Proxy Checker - $100
To sell templates below 4MB (Smallers ones) - $10
For more then 4MB - $50
Captcha costs ( Just like BMD did ) - $2 more then actual rates
And who knows how many more money making schemes you guys have?

I can guess Rostinx reply: One who makes money from zennoposter can surely afford proxy checker

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My point exactly. The only reason you took out the saving proxies option is so that you can make more money off of us. Well no thank you. With the update fees you are charging everything you develop should be ours. SENuke isn't charging more per month for us to have CR. Why do you think people are flocking to other software, because they pay attention to their customers wants and needs. It is called 'Good Business'.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
Really this all is very frustrating. I really hope zenno will stay in my favorite programs i use, but if you going that way this is not too good :(

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
Friends, let's have some Ubot therapy.

Visit Ubot's site.
Look at Developer's license' price.
Find out how much is monthly payment for updates.
Look at Ubot's proxy checker(oh yeah, it doesn't have one)
Read the news about new features.
Look the change-log for last year.
Read the forum.
Find out how many programmers are developing this wonderful product.
Does customers calling Ubot team greedy? Are they permanently disappointed? No... strange, but true.

To be serious, ZennoLab team has as many full-time programmers as (другой софт) and Senuke (excluding programmers that joined with the release of version X to add new sites). And our budget is much smaller than budget of these two tools. I truly believe that you will never find any other blackhat tool with more programmers and less budget.

And your claims about greed are not only seems groundless to me, but they actually insult me.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I understand your point Nauru I really do. As an owner of both, Zennoposter blows doors on Ubot. It just seems that the only reason that you took our ability to save proxies from the proxy checker is so that we would need to pay for proxy checker when you release it as a separate program. If not, then why would you take it out when it has been in there for years.

I don't always work on a slow connection, but I know a bunch of users that do and I have to sometimes. I can't run both templates and the proxy checker at the same time. So by removing that option for me you have basically taken 9 hours out of my day that I can run templates which costs me money plus the time I have to catch up after work to get things done.

You know what I've done on the forum and with videos for v3, plus I have held GoTo Meetings at my own expense to help new users get a jump start on your software. I also moderate a group of users on Skype that we help with Zennoposter. Can you not see why we are frustrated? I know that this is not going to change things because I already talked to William this morning, but if you want to grow this business to the point of overtaking Ubot or even SENuke in the market, you need to take what we are saying to heart.

p.s. We would like the dynamic macros back please.... ;-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I completly agree with Clint here...

Let us now stop making comparations to other softwares because there is no point in doing that. Every software have its group of users, and every software users will complain about something, that is just how people are.

What is making some softwares more popular then others is how they treat their customers.
This again is just a human nature. If you get treated well, and like you are worth something to provider/seller/or whatever... you will buy product from him, spread the word about it... even if it is not as good as other providers product.

I dont like zenno because it gets updated on regular basis, that is something Senuke users like Senuke for, I dont like zenno because it is super fast with blasting, that is something (другой софт) users like (другой софт) for, I dont like zenno because they provide great support, that is something Magic Submitter users like MS for...

I like ZennoPoster because of options i have with it!
...but it looks like this options list is getting smaller :(

For me personaly standalone bots, article extraction, input settings and stuff like that doesnt mean nothing!!!
I knew from the start that zenno requiers a lot of work, but i dont mind. That is bigger issue for some lazzy guys who just wanna push the button, like on senuke, and dont wanna get dirty building templates.
...but hey, that is just me :-)

What i would like to see is getting macros back, and you guys to make sure you get rid of the bugs and make this tool working fine. You dont need to ad a new feature every time you release update, just fix things and that is all!!!

If you think one client opinion doesnt mean much, then i guess... or you are doing to good (i dont think this is the case) and dont care, or your marketing skills suck (and i hope this is not the case either)!
You know Mike Anthony from WF... well, when you get a guy like him saying bad things, believe me, that can have impact on your sales! ...so one opinion can make a difference.

if i make another imaginary case study:
You know that economics are bad all over the world, and people dont just jump in and buy something, they usually download a demo, try it out and see if this is right thing for them.
But what happens when they start with demo???
They are looking around what other users have to say about it, they check video tutorials on youtube, and hope to learn something...
Now imagine Clint with his V3 tutorials and/or me with my V4 tutorials (both of us have helped turn testers scale into your favour many times, and you know it) after getting a lot of people who follow and trust us, imagine we start spreading bad words now, and/or at the end of every video saying something like "well to be honest this is not worth bothering with, there is this other tool..." or some other crap...
Do you think these potential buyers would be still as much interested in buying this tool as they were?
Trust me, this would rock your mountain!

Let me calm you down, this is not a threat, and it is not going to happen (atlest not from my side), but it is something you need to think about. One person can make a difference. ;-)

This is all for now ;-)

PS: You know that im always trying to work together with you, and not against, but you also know that im not going to be quiet when there is something going on that should not be going on! Im still with you guys, but im also still a ZennoPoster User.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's not a bug.

This function was never meant to be there and was left from testings of original developer of proxychecker for Zennoposter.

It was never announced or described in features of Zennoposter.

Zennolab planned to release Proxychecker as stand alone product for a while (at least couple of years). And from 4.1.0.0 option for saving proxies will no longer be available in Zennoposter.

Standalone proxychecker with ability for autosaving proxies to files or localhost will be released very soon and all Zennoposter users will be able to buy it with 50% discount if they need it.
So let me get this straight, you guys plan to sell something that was given to Zenno users for free from Version 3 all the way up to 4.0.8.2, and even give us the slap in the face at saying you'll offer it at 50% discount?!? If thats the case then why not just use something like Proxy Goblin, or some other dedicated proxy software that will get great results?

The fact that it was there doesn't mean that it was meant to be there. Or that it was listed in features of Zennoposter. Because it was not.

Now it is removed. Will not be presented in Zennoposter 4.1.0.0 or higher.
Just because you guys didnt have it listed as a feature, or didnt advertise it as a feature does *not* justify just completely yanking it out of the functionality. To make matters worse, not only was it yanked out of the functionality, nobody from Zennolab's team had the business sense to give their customer base, the people who actually pay for this software a heads up. Instead, just like the updates and bug fixes, customers find out *AFTER* the fact. Not to mention that we werent even notified afterwards, it took for Bigcajones to stumble and find that the feature was not there. If you guys knew that you had plans on releasing it as a standalone product then why didnt you take it out of V3? Why not take it out of the early beta stages of V4? The sequences of events yields me to believe that this in fact was not a long time decision, and was something that was just thought up because otherwise it makes completely no sense what so ever to leave a feature available for so long that you have intentions on selling, because if you did you guys would've released a proxy checker a long time ago.

Friends, let's have some Ubot therapy.

Visit Ubot's site.
Look at Developer's license' price.
Find out how much is monthly payment for updates.
Look at Ubot's proxy checker(oh yeah, it doesn't have one)
Read the news about new features.
Look the change-log for last year.
Read the forum.
Find out how many programmers are developing this wonderful product.
Does customers calling Ubot team greedy? Are they permanently disappointed? No... strange, but true.

To be serious, ZennoLab team has as many full-time programmers as (другой софт) and Senuke (excluding programmers that joined with the release of version X to add new sites). And our budget is much smaller than budget of these two tools. I truly believe that you will never find any other blackhat tool with more programmers and less budget.

And your claims about greed are not only seems groundless to me, but they actually insult me.
Nuaru I would like to state that I am a very big fan of Zennoposter. Its currently my favorite software platform, but i've said time and time again support for this software sucks. Granted whenever Im dealing with issues I know I can rely on Anton to try to sort things out, but other than that support sucks balls. You'd like to compare the programming team to (другой софт) and SENuke, but you cant compare Zennoposter to those other two platforms because you guys dont offer anything close to what they do as far as support is concerned. They tell you about updates that are coming, *WHEN* they will be coming, bug fixes, and everything else to please their customers. When their customers have ideas that should be implemented, guess what? THEY IMPLEMENT THEM. Zennolab on the other hand is a completely different story. We're never told what to expect (which is what caused this thread in the first place), and for the most part were never told anything.

Hopefully Nuaru you arent taking this as being harsh, because it is not my intention, but word to the wise from one businessman to another, with SENuke Xcr right around the corner, If I were you i'd be doing everything in my power to keep my current customer base with me as long as possible. Why? Because what you guys wont do, the SENuke team will, and as long as they hold standards like that, they will be able to steal customers, and in the end, you will lose $$$.

Just my .02 cents

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nevermind....

Вложения

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
The sequences of events yields me to believe that this in fact was not a long time decision, and was something that was just thought up because otherwise it makes completely no sense what so ever to leave a feature available for so long that you have intentions on selling, because if you did you guys would've released a proxy checker a long time ago.
Stand alone ProxyChecker with ability of save output lists to hard drive and localhost was planned in early 2011 :-) http://help.zennolab.com/en/v3/zennoproxychecker/ this help is from 2011 actually :-)

I just wanted to say that this idea is really not new.
Stand alone tool will have more options then Zennoposter's module.
And Zennoposter users use and will continue use in-built Proxychecker for project execution without any limitations within a program.

3:40 am -_-

Have a good time guys.
And stay positive :rolleyes:

Anton

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
WTF, booting the PC and getting this thread slapped in the face is a bad morning. Zennoteam is constantly decreasing the points that may make me switch to v4. I think the big picture behind v4 is dumbing down the software so it becomes more noob-friendly and thus approachable for a bigger audience. Hell - it was noob friendly in v3 already - compared to real programming/scripting (see codecreator). Now Macros are missing, the whole concept got an overhaul that increases the steps to get a certain task done, and to get complex stuff done you have to copy v3 macros into v4 (starting and shutting down zenno one after another). Hah, and now Proxychecker gets crippled. I can see where this leads to... forcing people to update their beloved v3 to a feature crippled and downsized v4. Did you expect your userbase would appreciate that and start frolicking and singing hallelujahs? Don't do this. This is very bad from a marketing point of view.

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
WoW - Somebody needs to teach zennoposter development team some marketing and customer service skills.

Before, ZP team blasts me, let me tell you that i have defended ZP vehemently on WF when the sales thread for Version 4 went live.

Now let me come to the point.

Since Nuaru always turns the discussion on these features into a UBoT vs zenno war, let me clarify it is not about which tool is better.
We know ZP is better, but you guys suck at marketing and customer service

After so many users have told you that they need videos, you ditch the responsibility of making useful videos ( i mean actual videos which help understand the various features in ZP )
to users like Clint and drvosjeca.

Why you can not hire someone to create useful videos? Why can't you hire someone to create an actual useful text manual which explains what a user can do with the features in ZP?

You guys include a feature and market it while selling a tool. Now you are taking out a very important feature out of that tool.
The only reason i can see is that you guys are short of money and need funds for development.

Well, Nuaru - you are always comparing ZP to Ubot - why don't you raise the price to UBot level and provide real customer service to the users instead.
I bet this will help ZP development team make more money rather than adding the features like article extraction and context recognition which i am not sure even minority of the users wanted.

You guys need to change your marketing strategy if you guys want to keep zenno relevant.

Zenno has become popular due to two reasons only:

1. It is a good product with great features and available at an awesome price.

2. Equally important is the support provided by users on ZP forum by not only clint and drvosjeca but also almost everyone coz users think of themselves as part of the community.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the truth is that ZP team is a damn good programming team but you guys do not understand the concept of customer service.

So, if you lose one of the two pillars as pointed above, other tools will come and take your place.

Once again, this is not a ZP vs Ubot debate but this is about withdrawing an available feature in the tool and selling it separately.

My sincere advice to the ZP team is that if you guys do not have a marketing guy in your team then hire one and then start taking these kind of decisions.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
hah, and now Proxychecker gets crippled. I can see where this leads to... forcing people to update their beloved v3 to a feature crippled and downsized v4. Did you expect your userbase would appreciate that and start frolicking and singing hallelujahs? Don't do this. This is very bad from a marketing point of view.
The feature to save proxy as a file was added like a test feature, this had not to be added honestly. Because it was planned for ProxyChecher as a separate tool, that is coming out very soon. But it was. I see you guys got used to this useful feature, me too. But frankly speaking with ourselves we don't need this feature for using proxies with ZennoPoster only. It is convenient without this. This feature was not just cut from ZP and put to ProxyChecker. It was improved, and ProxyChecker too. I really enjoy testing it. Can't wait ProxyChecker release. This is really awesome stuff, guys.

Why you can not hire someone to create useful videos? Why can't you hire someone to create an actual useful text manual which explains what a user can do with the features in ZP?
It lies on my shoulders. I had to do that stuff (video I mean), but I do also programming, handle emails, skype, forum. Lack of the time. Let's create a thread what you guys would like to get in that videos being explained. I'll no care about relax on weekends and put effort to prepare a few videos.
Ok guys, here is a link for providing your suggestions about new video tutorials. Any feedback is appreciated.

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
Once again about feature for saving proxies.

This feature is not required for normal work of ZennoPoster. Proxychecker was built-in only for work in ZP, and we are certainly not going to give away results of it's work for use in other blackhat programs. This button got there by accident. It happened when Proxychecker was made as a separate product, and there were some additional functions that were added. Including this button.
All this was done a long time ago. You can check help docs from early 2011: http://help.zennolab.com/en/v3/zennoproxychecker/outtask_hdd.htm

Now, when we've finally made a decision to release standalone Proxychecker (had plans a long time ago, but did not have time), we noticed this button and took it away.

In the bigcajones's case, the problem comes with fact that computer is not suitable to work with ZennoPoster. And here I mean Proxychecker as a part of ZennoPoster. In your case, bigcajones, you can use one of previous builds of ZennoPoster (where this function was available) on another computer. Majority of users doesn't need this function for ZennoPoster tasks. 4.1.0.0 build was released a week ago and only 1 user from Russian and English parts of forum had noticed this change.

All users who want to use Proxychecker's results in other blackhat tools will be able to buy program for that.

to drvosjeca

You overestimate the damage caused by that troll on Warrior Forum too much. If this would be real serious problem I would have figure out who he is. But that's not the case.

When you threaten me, you should realize what actions can be done in return if you will try to carry your threats. You should think whether all of your friends and clients will really run to make hard work for writing bad reviews for ZennoPoster. Especially after my actions in return. Most likely you will stay with your threats alone. You have to understand that threats are not the best way for lobbying your interests. And it will not work this way.

Of course, good feedback is important to sales. But paid advertising, in practice, is much more important. Especially I want to note that there are no many good reviews as we would like. I'm not talking about other forums. Even on this forum in a special section. When ZennoPoster was released to the English market, there were much more good reviews.

Users buyZennoPoster because it is the best tool for web automation on the market. Because it works. Because there is a free demo, which confirms functional and all features of program. Users do not need to buy anything blindly, based on the reviews that can be faked. They come, download, test it and decide what it's worth. For free.

About macroses.

If you really need macroses, and your projects are too big .. Maybe you are already outgrown drag-and-drop interface. It is quite possible that you need to take time to look towards CodeCreator and try to work in it. You do not need to know PHP or C # for using CodeCreator. You just need to learn few things that you will need to write a big bots. There are the same commands to the browser, but they are written in plain text, not in the form of visual blocks. If you understand macroses, you will understand CodeCreator.

About videos and support.

We have plans to post more videos and tutorials.
But. As previous practice shows, there were users who didn't like our very detailed HELP for ZennoPoster 3. So there will always be someone who doesn't feel satisfied with a help or any other documentation.

We haveA LOT of clients. Much more than participants on this forum.

There areusers who need a replacement for old macroses. And then there are those who ask to fix bugs, and immediately, right now. And then there are those who want to sell small bots with direct payment without fees. And there are a lot more requests on skype, email and forum:

And all have to be done right now, immediately, or they will run to write bad reviews, request refunds. Otherwise, we do not understand marketing and does not care about customers. Etc. etc.

All bugs will be fixed. All good requests will be developed. Some of them soon,some of them later.

I am veryupset that you do not want to see what is being done.
And see only what has not been done yet.
And you want it all to be done right now.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Hungry Bulldozer

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
to drvosjeca

You overestimate the damage caused by that troll on Warrior Forum too much. If this would be real serious problem I would have figure out who he is. But that's not the case.

When you threaten me, you should realize what actions can be done in return if you will try to carry your threats. You should think whether all of your friends and clients will really run to make hard work for writing bad reviews for ZennoPoster. Especially after my actions in return. Most likely you will stay with your threats alone. You have to understand that threats are not the best way for lobbying your interests. And it will not work this way.

First: you need to read my post again, and you will see that i did not make a threat

Let me calm you down, this is not a threat, and it is not going to happen (atlest not from my side), but it is something you need to think about.

As you see I was clear that i did not make a threat!!! ...that is just not my way of doing business. All i did is gave you example of how easy can things go wrong.

Second: you better get rid of "troll" word from your dictionary, it is not going to bring you any good.

Third: "
lobbying your interests" ...believe me, I got better way for this, and you will see soon enough what im talking about ;-)

Now... regarding proxy saver... I persoanly dont care much about that button at all, but i do care about how you did this. What i mean, usually you get
announcements for everything when someone is about to remove/ad something, but not here, and that bothers me, that is the reason why i have joined this discussion. This way you can say and do whatever you like! Who can guarantee us that tomorow you wont say that actions designer was there by mistake, or even better, whole recorder was there just for testing purpose???

Like said, i dont need a "Save" button, i hardly ever use that scraper at all, but i would like to see things announced and in Changelog, so we dont look surprised, like Clint was surprised in this case!

OK, im going to get some PUSSY now, and i suggest you to do the same, nothing is better for relaxation! :D

• Спасибо
Реакции: anique12

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
It was a threat and you have confirmed this once again by saying "All i did is gave you example of how easy can things go wrong." Write "not a threat" is the same as writing "this is not spam." in spam messages.

Button to save proxies is not required for ZennoPoster's work. And It was removed.
It didn't affect any function of program. We can say that it was absolutely useless for any function of ZP. If you used it, you did something wrong.

When I will say that action designer was a mistake, we can continue in this thread. As all of you know, we never delete any threads. For now your claim is similar to "and who can guarantee that tomorrow you will not be kidnapped by aliens, who will support ZennoPoster then?"

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow, I must say Nuaru that I am absolutely shocked by your responses. I was surprised to see you respond to your customer on the Warrior Forum by calling him a fat troll just because he said that he didnt feel that ZP4 was out of beta mode (and all things being considered he was right, it was, and still is buggy, and all he did was point them back to bug threads found here). Now your making empty threats to Drvosjeca and the guy at the Warrior Forum?!? What is this, an internet gang?!? I've been very kind with my words throughout this thread, and I have tried my best to give you the most honest point of view as possible, but clearly as shown in the past, you are *STILL* incapable of taking positive criticism. So here is the bottom line, your software isnt the only game in town, and the SENuke team is working diligently to provide the same user experience that Zennoposter provides. They have *MUCH* better support, they care for their customers, and most importantly you will NEVER see Areeb acting the way that you do online. I know that you may feel that this isnt hurting your sales, but you honestly have no idea how far the written word of disgruntled customers can go, so I *HIGHLY* advise you not to threaten your customers, because in the end the only thing it'll result in is you *LOSING* more money than you making it. Keep in mind its guys like Drvosjeca, Bigcajones, and Myself promoting this Zennoposter. When guys need help, they either watch their videos, or ask us on Skype for help, and in most cases that is the result in the buying decision, so dont turn the people who's voice have FAR reach against you.

Hopefully your response to me will be that of an honorable business tone, and not the ton of an arrogant, disgruntled businessman lashing out against anyone that opposes his views on the software. Here's a newsflash for you Nuaru, its US that determine if we are going to buy your product, and pay for updates. *US*. The more you strip Zennoposter down, the more you refuse to add SIMPLE features that have been promised to us since Zennoposter 3 (I.E being able to edit template during debug mode), and the more you lash out against your customers, the more you will lose them. If thats fine with you, then you have absolutely no idea on how to run a business.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It was not a threat, but if you feel it was, you can take it like that, im sure i will survive either way.

I have to admit, this time you atlest made me laugh :D :D :D
For now your claim is similar to "and who can guarantee that tomorrow you will not be kidnapped by aliens, who will support ZennoPoster then?"
...but hey, can you really guarantee that wont happen? ;-)

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How To Provide Good Customer Support

After giving it some thought, I figured I would add something to this thread that will DEFINITELY help the Zennolab team. Oftentimes we talk about how bad support is, and the response we get is not always the response we (as the customers) are looking for, so I decided to add what exactly is good support.

1. Software Management - This in most cases is what providers feel is support. Handling and responding to problems people are experiencing with software (I.E Me yesterday) in a timely fashion.
2. Bug Management - If you look at the most successful guys providing online software, they notify you of what bugs will be fixed, and what date to expect the bug fix.
3. Software Updates - Again, if you look at the most successful guys providing online software, they notify you of what features will be added, and what date to expect those features.
4. Listening To Your Audience - Most of the guys providing software *LISTEN* to their customers (I mean they are paying them afterall), and *PROVIDE* their customers what they are asking for, which results in the customer spending more money.

Since you (Nuaru) throw the names around of some of your biggest competitors, I think its fair to also discuss what alot of the top guys do to manage and take care of their customers. They dont go around threatening their customers, or call them fat trolls, they HAPPILY accept the constructive criticism, and do *THEIR BEST* to provide the experience the customer base is looking for.

Following this small guideline will make you more money than by doing what your doing now, because all your doing now is chasing new customers away, and making old customers not want to continue to pay for updates. This whole Mushroom Business model (feed customers shit, and keep them in the dark) is not going to work when you have competitors who now are starting to offer the same features that you provide. I for one will say that Areeb would NEVER act the way that you have online, and those guys LOVE to hear about what they can do to improve their product (how do you think SENuke Xcr even came about??). You can debate me on this all you want, but just remember, I am a paying customer.

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
As I have said many times, we develop software considering the wishes/requests/asks of all users.
If the features that you need is not yet presented so far, that means we were busy with developing of other features/fixes that will be useful/helpful to a large count of users. You can see changelogs and they are full of different things.
This does not mean that the software is poorly developed or developed wrong way. This does not mean that we have a bad marketing. This does not mean that we do not listen to our customers. This does not mean that everything is bad, etc.
That means that most of our users need other features. And your requests/reports will be reviewed later.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)