Run time Error.!

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

in this site http://www.blogz.org i tried to post an article,at the recording time of this site i can view this type of article body text field...Screen Shot..@ Recording.jpg..
and i completed this site recording..

When i Execute this template i can see this type of article body text field screen shot..@ Execution.jpg..

How can i solve this issue..

Please replay me ASAP..!:-)

Thanks..:D

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
since this is word editor, which usually have dynamic form number (example: 0;1) i would guess that is your problem...
you can solve that with counter

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
since this is word editor, which usually have dynamic form number (example: 0;1) i would guess that is your problem...
you can solve that with counter
Thanks for your info..

When the recording time I see this Toolbox...screen shot (green marked)...@ Recording.jpg

Why not at Running time of the template..?.and how can i use counter for this problem Please give me a clear Idea..or give me an example template..

Thanks..:-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I will make a video tutorial about how to deal with dynamic form number...

But in your case there is another option:

1. Go back to recorder in order to record posting part again

2. When you get to new post creation click on "Source"...that will open html input

3. Now fill in your article

4. Submit your article

5. Test it again :-)

Im sure that if you record it like that it will work fine because there is no dynamic form number in html editor in this case.

• Спасибо
Реакции: purush84

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I will make a video tutorial about how to deal with dynamic form number...

But in your case there is another option:

1. Go back to recorder in order to record posting part again

2. When you get to new post creation click on "Source"...that will open html input

3. Now fill in your article

4. Submit your article

5. Test it again :-)

Im sure that if you record it like that it will work fine because there is no dynamic form number in html editor in this case.
Thank you for your Info..

But i already tried this..

At run time the HTML TOOLBOX cannot be viewed..see here screen shot...@ Execution.jpg..

How its possible to click the "Source"...at runtime..

i also tried,

Only Fill Article and recorded and its added to old template..omitted the click "source" recording...but its not working...

If u have a trouble in my English See My Template..here..Посмотреть вложение Blogz.com.xmlz

Thankyou..:D

Вложения

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
This problem has nothing common with form or document number. You don't really need to loop forms, since it can be set just -1 in form number to through all of them.
What about this issue - no WYSIWYG while execution - it is related with useragent. Since it is set randomly, you should set your own on this site. For instance it worked fine when I'd tried:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
You can set this in the profile processing:
1342430875-clip-19kb.png

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
What about issues relating with putting value to the WYSIWYG in case it isn't added while recording - use action designer:

1342431292-clip-42kb.png

• Спасибо
Реакции: purush84

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Working..fine..

Thank you HB..and Thank you..drvosjeca..:az:

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
im sorry, but i really didnt understand your question at start... now when i saw your image in your last post i have seen what actual issue is...

HB already gave you answer to this and he is even right about -1 for form (however HB, I have experianced that -1 will not work in every case with dynamic adress, that is why i sugested loop. I know that -1 should cover all forms, but in real it doesnt happen always :D ).

purush84 and all other readers...
When you run into problems like this, I suggest you that you try solving your problems in few different ways before opening a thread about it, because answer is usually there, just needs to be found.
Im not saying this to play "smartass" here, im saying this because while you try solving your problems, and get them solved after trying everything...that is when real learning process is going on.

What you need to try every time before opening thread:

1. Recording and testing

2. Recording using branch builder(now action designer in V4), and never forget to set form number to -1

3. Try diferent search parameters in actions designer (i was runing in some cases when i just could not get it to work if there werent at least 2 atributes set - weird, but it happens)

4. When having troubles with clikc, first try using mousover action and then click action

5. If mouseover+click wont work try search by picture and click (this will not work on long pages)

6. If click still is not working, try keystrokes emulation for fill in field and "ENTER"

7. In example like this one, you always need to try html input if possible

8. If things wont work like they didnt today, you need to try changing browser settings

9. If this is still not working, sometimes you need to disable scripts like flash

10. If non of the things above work, and even few more you tried, then you open a thread about your issue. :D :D :D

Once again...please take this as giving you advice how you will learn faster and not as critique.

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What you need to try every time before opening thread:

1. Recording and testing

2. Recording using branch builder(now action designer in V4), and never forget to set form number to -1

3. Try diferent search parameters in actions designer (i was runing in some cases when i just could not get it to work if there werent at least 2 atributes set - weird, but it happens)

4. When having troubles with clikc, first try using mousover action and then click action

5. If mouseover+click wont work try search by picture and click (this will not work on long pages)

6. If click still is not working, try keystrokes emulation for fill in field and "ENTER"

7. In example like this one, you always need to try html input if possible

8. If things wont work like they didnt today, you need to try changing browser settings

9. If this is still not working, sometimes you need to disable scripts like flash

10. If non of the things above work, and even few more you tried, then you open a thread about your issue. :D :D :D

Once again...please take this as giving you advice how you will learn faster and not as critique.
Thank you very much..:az:

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@drvosjeca - Can you make a post or video detailing the actions designer - i mean user of form numbers and other actions such as mouseover etc.
Will be very helpful for everyone.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: johnmay5

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)