Rise events need debugging everyday in woocommerce

Peeeete

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have been using zennoposter for a few years now, and everything has been great, until the last 3 days. I have a bot that goes into my woocommerce store and gathers necessary details about my customers and marks orders for processing.

For the last three days i have had to go in and debug the bot in project maker, because all of the rise (click) events stop working, and ZP fails to complete it's task. These click events include clicking the "update" button, and input fields.

I am not sure why this happens, and hope someone can help me, because its very annoying.

Thank you,

-Pete

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi,

I have been using zennoposter for a few years now, and everything has been great, until the last 3 days. I have a bot that goes into my woocommerce store and gathers necessary details about my customers and marks orders for processing.

For the last three days i have had to go in and debug the bot in project maker, because all of the rise (click) events stop working, and ZP fails to complete it's task. These click events include clicking the "update" button, and input fields.

I am not sure why this happens, and hope someone can help me, because its very annoying.

Thank you,

-Pete
Most probably there is some update from woocommerce and You are using some element search criteria what have dynamic values.
Try to check if there is some key or random generated values for your html element.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Peeeete

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Consider change a simple click execution from a single element to a xpath.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Peeeete

Peeeete

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guy's I appreciate your responses. Thank you. Surprisingly, uninstalling and reinstalling zennoposter has fixed the issue.

Most probably there is some update from woocommerce and You are using some element search criteria what have dynamic values.
Try to check if there is some key or random generated values for your html element.
Yes there are dynamic values, but where there are dynamic values there are also static values, which is what zennoposter has always searched for and worked. There hasn't been an update of woocommerce at all which is why this was troubling me.

Consider change a simple click execution from a single element to a xpath.
Thank you for the suggestion, I will keep it in mind for this project and others in the future.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)