res:/ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff_webOC.htm#http:// bug in all of your ZP?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Suddenly tonight I woke up to this problem. it comes up before the url i'm trying to load in zp and blocks all the templates i have from functioning. I tried deactivating avast, but no deal. My normal Internet explorer is fine, and it only happens in zp.

any ideas why?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you are using proxies, I think that this is because the proxy server is not found. Or the instance isn't firing up for some reason. I have this happen too.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
0) details about your machine - ZP version, OS, version of IE,
1) do you use proxy?
2)does it work OK on IE and ProjectMaker

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
0) details about your machine - ZP version, OS, version of IE,
1) do you use proxy?
2)does it work OK on IE and ProjectMaker
its never happened to me before. ie8. both in pm and zp, windows 7 and windows vista. i havent tested with proxies yet but no clue why that would be an issue, when i can do similar things i did on my template in plain explorer.

edit, thanks dont worry guys, it apparently had to do with my cookies. But I'm really surprised about this because they weren't affecting my normal explorer.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

justhere

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
i got this error on one platform using no proxy... on debug & poster :S on IE it works fine

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
wow!!!! more than a year and there is still no fix for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only I knew this before buying zenno now

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)