Requiring 2 or Html Elements be present

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Requiring 2 or more Html Elements be present

When identifying a link to click, sometimes a false positive is clicked when something unexpected is on the page.

I see that for "HTML Element" "Search criteria" there are groups # and match #.

How can we set 2 criteria to be the equivalent of A AND B, rather than A OR B ?

Thanks

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If the number of groups are equal - the presence of all the search terms is required. If the number of different - the search goes from the smallest group number for more until the item is found.

Последнее редактирование:

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK that makes sense.

Thanks Step85!

Very useful info.

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Still got a problem with precisely identifying the link that needs to be clicked.

Is there any way to use a wild card in the match# column? I've tried leaving the column blank or using "all".

Thanks

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
In my mind no ways. Because it can't refund array of elements, just one that was found.
And match value has to be defined specifically

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In my mind no ways. Because it can't refund array of elements, just one that was found.
And match value has to be defined specifically
OK. Thanks Hungry Bulldozer.

There is another problem I've run into in specifying a match of more than one HTML element. It appears that sometimes attributes can't be put in the same group even though they both may be present in the same element. I suspect it is to do with the match number.

For example:
If group #1 has 2 attributes with match #0 then its possible to find a match.

If group #1 has 2 attributes, one with match #0 and the other with match#1, it is impossible to find a match even when there is a match.

Again a wildcard match # would solve this. Perhaps this could be added in a future update?

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK. Thanks Hungry Bulldozer.

There is another problem I've run into in specifying a match of more than one HTML element. It appears that sometimes attributes can't be put in the same group even though they both may be present in the same element. I suspect it is to do with the match number.

For example:
If group #1 has 2 attributes with match #0 then its possible to find a match.

If group #1 has 2 attributes, one with match #0 and the other with match#1, it is impossible to find a match even when there is a match.

Again a wildcard match # would solve this. Perhaps this could be added in a future update?
Attributes can be put in the same group, only the group number must be greater than 0. Set all the attributes of the group number eg 1

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)