Removing everything before and after a word, does that help?

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, could someone help me? I'm using the GPT chat API and I'm receiving this message:

{ "warning": "This model version is deprecated. Migrate before January 4, 2024, to avoid disruption of service. Learn more https://platform.openai.com/docs/deprecations", "id": "cmpl-7nR94alHVSqMFqakj8IZWAQkPTNa6", "object": "text_completion", "created": 1692016774, "model": "text-davinci-003", "choices": [ { "text": "\n\n

Carrots are a biennial herbaceous plant, primarily cultivated for its edible root, the carrot. It's a plant that prefers cool temperatures and well-drained soil. Its notable nutrients are carbohydrates, soluble fibers, vitamin A, potassium, some amino acids, and antioxidant factors. They offer numerous health benefits, such as improving eye health, heart health, reducing cholesterol, aiding in digestion, strengthening the immune system, assisting in weight loss, and decreasing the risk of certain types of cancer. Additionally, they have a delicate flavor and versatility, making them one of the key vegetables cultivated in agriculture

.", "index": 0, "logprobs": null, "finish_reason": "stop" } ], "usage": { "prompt_tokens": 10, "completion_tokens": 254, "total_tokens": 264 } }

Could someone please guide me on using regex or in some other way to delete everything before the text and everything after the text? I don't understand anything. Thank you"

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You must process it as json.

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)