Regex a list

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't understand why I set Count Regex DOM match to 0, put data on a page, visited it, took DOM, did regex of DOM, specified to 'One match' that was Count Regex DOM, put the result into a variable, increase Count Regex DOM count by 1, wrote to a file, then went back to the page, and instead of getting all the results of the page as Count Regex DOM count goes up, it just keeps getting the first match.

I was really frustrated but nothing like the next failure. Why can't I do a regex of something that isn't taken from a browser? I tried inputting values into a file, extracting it with File processing, extracting them from a file, inputting them into a List processed variable, only to find out regex only works when it's looking at a browser. Where's the option of regex for strings, not just browsers?

I mean wtf, Match No. outputs to a list, not to a file. It's One match that outputs to a file, supposedly. 'All' was what I first tried, and it only outputs to a list. But Lists Only Load From A File! They don't save to a file!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Im not sure I understand the whole thing that you're talking about :-)
You can use Word processing - Regex action to parse texts.
And you dont have to load any data to list from files. You can create list and will in within your project and save it to file after all.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)