Refresh

mason

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am having a difficult time installing an extension on an existing profile folder. It appears to install but does not activate. Created a loop that checks then removes extension and reinstalls.

I found that simply clicking the "refresh" button on the zenno maker fixes this.

Is there a snippet for a simple refresh?

Below does not work but thought something along this line may

C#:
Tab tab = instance.GetTabByAddress("page-1");
tab.SetActive();
tab.Navigate("chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/home.html#initialize/welcome", "");

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If i understood you right.
Here is JS code.

window.location.reload(true);

In the action of JS you`ll need just to switch to on this page.

Also, after installing, you can get the extension id, and open it after.
If i didnt understood you right i`m sorry.

mason

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If i understood you right.
Here is JS code.

window.location.reload(true);

In the action of JS you`ll need just to switch to on this page.

Also, after installing, you can get the extension id, and open it after.
If i didnt understood you right i`m sorry.
Perfect! That fixed my install looping issue. (where I would install, check, wait, remove extension and try again)

I am really having issues with opening extension after saving and closing profile folder. For the longest time I just reinstalled and added data "blockchains" to the extension. It was fine for a few but I am using the MetaMask wallet extension and out of 5k profiles only 25% save the data. Reinstalling takes ?? 30 seconds but in bulk it adds up.

If im running 10 threads the system slows down and only allows 3 instance to load extension at a time. I tested the program on a 64 core machine with 256 ram and it would not do more than a couple threads. Its fine if that is the limitation but I only want to deal with that time loss when creating the profile folder... not everyday.

Again thankyou

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 849
Баллы

mason

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

When loading "Add extension" page-1 would open but would be blank. Text checking would verify. The JS code block now loads the extension and removes the need for an infamous loop trying to install the extension.

This project is a mess. The first and second columns of blocks were added to a project to catch profile folders that did not have a working extension... That is my real problem. The extension and data were previously added to the profile and should already be there.

mason

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The only reliable way I found to activate the MetaMask wallet extension (if zenno can find it) is to run a profilefolder and navigate to a page that uses the extension and try to connect. If no connection button is possible I add a new wallet with old credentials for that profile folder. Basically, use the password and seed phrase that was created previously on that profile.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)