Recieve E-Mail -> scrapping link doesnt work

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys i rlly need you help.
im working since some days on this script and its making me crazy. Only thing which isnt working is the recieve E-mail function. normaly it should log in into GMX.de ( my mail provider) which is working fine. after logging in it should scrap a special link for an website. after scrapping he should enter this site. Problem is he isnt doing it and i dont know why. the scrapp seems fine for me. Maybe some pro can watch over it and tell me where the problem is. I post below my script and write here the account details where you can log in and see the link for scrapping it.

here the email site: http://www.gmx.net/
here the account details:
mail: [email protected]
password: EsUnlnwkyo

the link im talking about is "Xing" registration link: https://www.xing.com/m/......... ( see yourself dont wanna advertise it)
i wanna scrap this link and open it with a new tab but scrapping doesnt work for me.
everything else is working fine just not the recieve mail and open link in tab function.
would be nice if someone can help me

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: bill

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Your regex was off, not sure where you got it from.

Вложения

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What does it mean it was off ? Just curious about it cause i use regex in other scripts and its working fine. So im not sure how i can take it oft. Can you explain it so i know next time how to fix it

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What does it mean it was off ? Just curious about it cause i use regex in other scripts and its working fine. So im not sure how i can take it oft. Can you explain it so i know next time how to fix it
Your regex in the Receive Emails action was wrong and did not work, it didn't find the email nor the link.
Compare yours and the one I uploaded (tho mine ain't perfect either). :-)

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ah thank you i saw my problem now and i got it working with your help thanks a lot.
new question ( sry i dont wanna open a new thread for maybe a totaly easy thing)
i have a file of informations like (gender/name/subname/postalcode/street etc etc.)
and i wanna clear out the gender for my website so my gender is fitting the right fileinformation

now i thought about entering the gender into any aviable field and read it out with check of text presence and if hes detecting in this field Man or Woman he decides which gender he needs to take for the control fields above.
Problem is the take text with regex isnt working again. i tryed it several times but i think the webcode is dynamic so its changing allways a liddle bit which makes it hard to find the static string male/female

there is an easier way to detect the gender from my data file which i didnt see or did i need to do it on this way?
and if my way is the right one how can i fix it ? also tryed with 2 several take DOM actions 1 for man 1 for woman but hes not allways detecting anything of them ( sometimes it works sometimes not)
i also thought about clarify male and female names doing 2 lists and sorting them out so the bot see list 1 is male list 2 is female but thats would be a lot of work thought about an easier way xD

script is like allways at the end but maybe a liddle tip will help me a lot fixing it 100% wont help me a lot for learning :-)

http://screenpresso.com/=uJVbe

Вложения

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
damn i think its blocking non german IP adresses cause its an german e-mail provider

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But you can edit the site with everything else if it have an Gender male/female checkbox
Cause its about detecting the gender from the file and selecting the right gender at the website

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can use IF action there.
You have information about sex in your excel file?

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes my file is builded like this:
Gender;Name;subname;Street;streetnumber;postalcode;City

So the first Entry is allways the Gender. So i thought about reading cell 1 out and safe it into a variable but im not sure how i need to continue cause the New variable is male/female now i need sonething to detect what sex it is

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Lol it was kinda easy just used the wrong syntax for it thanks its solved

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)