Recaptcha2 module

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
There is problems in more and more pages with Recaptcha2 module. It simple does not work.
There is example from Cloudflare, when You try to get API key, need to fill out captcha.

It acts like no captcha is solved.
Seems is withing textnow.
When You choose Capmoster then it clicks on images and it is working more or less. As it clicks on images.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Bump another page with same problem.
Please update Recaptcha snippet what is in wiki so we can use clicking solution for recaptchas.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
@VladZen maybe it is possible to change some settings and we can get this default captcha action clicking on images when using 2captcha instead of how it works now ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
This seems to be the problem on the website verifying ReCaptcha2 is solved.
Is it someting like Callback for recaptcha on this site? - https://2captcha.com/2captcha-api#callback
Well If I solve recaptcha with clicking on images method what is original method how You have to solve recpatcha then all works fine, If I use ZennoPoster method it does not.
And You say its site problem ? LOL

Honestly I will find a way how to solve that, do not worry, But I'm sure that not everyone will do so.

There are 3 sites lately appeared with this problem. I'm sending all of them to to You in PM in case You are interested to pass to developers.

Cheers

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
And You say its site problem ? LOL
I said it's problem verifying answer on website, not site problem. This can be submitting answer problem, bad token problem, etc.
Solution via clicking won't be updated as only sitekey algorithms allow to recognize todays recaptcha types in CapMonster2.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
If you solve recaptcha2 via recaptcha2 sitekey addon, I would recommend you to select method of solving via Chrome in addon settings.
ReCaptcha2 solved in CM usually not accepted by sites if you use httprequest method.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
If you solve recaptcha2 via recaptcha2 sitekey addon, I would recommend you to select method of solving via Chrome in addon settings.
ReCaptcha2 solved in CM usually not accepted by sites if you use httprequest method.
As You see In first post. I use solving recaptcha in Tab.
Also I use 2captcha for most of projects.
Anyway its simply does not work on those sites I have sent, I'm sure there will come more and more such cases.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
As You see In first post. I use solving recaptcha in Tab.
Also I use 2captcha for most of projects.
Anyway its simply does not work on those sites I have sent, I'm sure there will come more and more such cases.
CapMonster2.dll-> In tab has about 10% success rate.
If you don't emulate 2captcha in CapMonster and solve RC2 directly via this service, does it work? Is answer accepted on website?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
CapMonster2.dll-> In tab has about 10% success rate.
If you don't emulate 2captcha in CapMonster and solve RC2 directly via this service, does it work? Is answer accepted on website?
I do not use Capmonster at all. For all 3 my tested sites I have used Recaptcha2 action
https://i.imgur.com/olGxMJx.png

In first post it is solved with action and 2captcha service. After solved apears this green checkmark and then I'm clicking View and site says that captcha is invalid.
Similar is for all other sites.

bartjan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
try this (thats what solved this issue for me on twitter):

a C# node (somewhere before the page is loaded) with:
Код:
instance.SetBrowserPreference("security.csp.enable", false);

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)