Recaptcha taking a very long time to recognize it is successful via Capmonster2.dll.

JIMBOB

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

So I'm having an issue with running Capmonster2.dll to execute a Captcha.

I can see the captcha is successful within about 5-10 seconds of finding the text on the page but the Log simply shows zenno is still searching for ReCaptcha2?

You can see in the Log that it takes about 2 minutes to recognize the captcha is successful to move on to the next step but by this time, the captcha has already reset and throws an error that the captcha needs to be done again. I'm not sure what to do?

I could see on the page that at approx 9:09:35 that the Captcha was completed but as you can see nothing happens for approx 2 minutes. I think at 09:11:29 is when the Captcha resets and needs to be filled out again. It maybe this is what is causing Zenno to think it's been solved but it has actually been reset.

JIMBOB

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, so running Capmonster2.dll only seems to be working when the captcha shows a challange and Capmonster2.dll successfully completes it. If the Captcha does not show a challenge and simply 'ticks the box', Capmonster2.dll just hangs until the captcha expires.

I'm not sure how to fix this?

JIMBOB

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, can an admin please confirm if the delay is built into capmonster? I noticed in the Professional version it says: No delays for simple captchas. Please confirm if this is what's happening and it's not a simple error.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Try setting it up like this:
recaptcha via 2captcha.png

and emulate 2captcha in capmonster settings
Emulate 2captcha.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)