Read lists and write them in a file?

convict29

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know it can but i dont know how.
I know how to write them in a file, what i dont know is how to get automatically the list with out me having to select 1 by 1.

Thats coz i have a databases with 100 tables and i want ZP to automatically download the list and write it in a file or table.

How can i do that?

dbtable.png

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I'm not sure I understand what exactly you cant do.

convict29

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have a database with 100 tables.
I want to create a bot that goes and send mysql commands to each database. I cant stay and record (click database 1> click myslq>send this command) X 100 times. So i want to make the bot able to get the list with the tables and store it in a list. Then i put it to take table names from list and click them, then send commands and so on.

The question is, how can i make the bot to grab this database tables (in the red square) with out having to click them manually 1 by 1?

*Image is an example with 4 tables

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
There are no in-built functions to work with databases. search forum with mysql query and read threads . there were some C# custom snippets to show logic.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here's example of database query to zenno table. Maybe you can run with it.

You will have to download and install the .netConnector and reference it from your machine in the GAC in the template.

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: globalledstore

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here's example of database query to zenno table. Maybe you can run with it.

You will have to download and install the .netConnector and reference it from your machine in the GAC in the template.
Hi bigcajones,

thank you for your very handy example. Short question: All data from the DB-query is written to just on row in table1 in your C# code. How can I have the query-data be written row after row?

Thanks.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Change the mysql query to whatever you need it to be.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)