Random line containing text

jcknick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys, I was wondering if it's possible to take a random line that contains a certain text (regex or a word) from a table and put to needed variables?

There is an option to take a line containing text but it appears to only take first line.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hey guys, I was wondering if it's possible to take a random line that contains a certain text (regex or a word) from a table and put to needed variables?

There is an option to take a line containing text but it appears to only take first line.
List ==> Get Line ==> Contains text takes line if containing text is only in first line ?

jcknick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any way to do it with tables? What I'm trying to do is create random permalinks for multiple sites from topic's keyword variations. All sites have similar articles with same "article codes" but i want to randomly pull random keyword variation by article code in "containing text" variable. E.g.:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Same as with lists mate.

Table == > Get lines ==> Contains text
BUT it gets lineS - What means there is possible many lines with such text so You have to put all results in a list and then take the random line.
Because the table does not have a line in general, it has cells and columns.
If You click To Variables option then You can read where is ? that it will take the first match.

Hope that helps

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)